What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers will win it

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Vooki, please I would never live in a place referred to as penrith by the ocean, I am of a far better class than that.
Oh and can u remember to take the tag off your jersey this time.

Flapper

First Grade
I thought Laurie Daley would neck himself when the Tigers won. It resigns his beloved Dragons to 5th spot but the cessation of true home semi finals renders the difference between 4th and 5th meaningless (where two Sydney sides are drawn together).

You're not wrong. And people think the media are all over us, Daley sounded he had a thousand on the Sharkies last night.

Not really. Saints got eliminated from 5th spot a few years ago.

If the 4th placed Panthers had lost that game they would have been eliminated (The Bulldogs and the Broncos were the highest and second highest losers respectively) . The only difference between 4th and 5th in theory is home ground advantage. Because the NRL dictates where we play we have lost that advantage.

Collateral

Coach
Can't believe there are tigers fans in here that think they haven't been helped by the refs over the last few weeks.

I've been tipping them so I've wanted them to win but FMD do they have something in their contract where they get the rub of the green plus no forward passes called on Benji? I know he plays attractive football but so would everyone else if they could get away with passing the ball foward constantly!

Ulysseus

Bench
You're not wrong. And people think the media are all over us, Daley sounded he had a thousand on the Sharkies last night.

Probably likely he had money on them.
He sure as shit wont push our barrow (Saints), he has had it in for us ever since we stopped paying him an exorbitant amount of money to do f**k all............................ funny that.

Can't believe there are tigers fans in here that think they haven't been helped by the refs over the last few weeks.

I've been tipping them so I've wanted them to win but FMD do they have something in their contract where they get the rub of the green plus no forward passes called on Benji? I know he plays attractive football but so would everyone else if they could get away with passing the ball foward constantly!

Dean Young and Nathan Fien throw their fair share of forward passes out of dummy half that go undetected.

There's no doubt that the Tigers have had the rub of the green over the past two months but I can't recall any of the games being decided by a dodgy call. The Farah forward pass against Manly was negated by the Ballin try (penalty for attacking the marker).

mepelthwack

Juniors
In 05 it was the Bradbury premiership but this year it's just a refs conspiracy to get the Tigers over the line. C'mon haters find something original.

vookie

Juniors
I find it hilarious that there are dragons fans in here whinging about a team getting the rub of the green.

Vic Mackey

Referee
So a team who gets favours from the refs loses a penalty count 6-1....

What's wrong with this picture?