What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers will win it

super_coach

First Grade
No Galloway, No Lawrence and No Beau Ryan, next week at FULL strength for the first time since round 2 you will see a much better effort. It will be close and I thought ST Merge were extra strong in defense the other night but they were not defending a team that has a great attack.

Silent Knight

First Grade
No Galloway, No Lawrence and No Beau Ryan, next week at FULL strength for the first time since round 2 you will see a much better effort. It will be close and I thought ST Merge were extra strong in defense the other night but they were not defending a team that has a great attack.

A few months ago I would have laughed real hard if you said "No Beau Ryan". But I'll give credit where it's due, he's been playing fairly well the past several rounds.

blaza88z

Coach
guarantee you this:

tigers won't be scoring off inside balls in the first set of the game against the dragons :crazy:

gronkathon

First Grade
Jeez I cant beleive how much Daley spooges over Moltzen. Never has such a meek heated pansy of his level garnered so much praise

Southernsaint

Staff member
The result this Friday depends on whether the game will be played as "real" footy or the Tigers' touch footy BS...

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'm glad Gonzo predicted Souffs would be in the 8 this week. It guaranteed the Knights victory last night. If I were the Tigers coach I'd drop Moltzen pronto, Gonzo has that effect on players and teams. I'm sorry, that's just the way it works. Look at Gonzo's predictions for the Raiders this year :roll:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
The result this Friday depends on whether the game will be played as "real" footy or the Tigers' touch footy BS...

The touch footy BS that got the job done against a Dragons team that played quite well a month back? The touch footy BS that produced a cracking game against the Dragons in the prelim last year? That touch footy?

If that's what we get, it'll be a great game.

The Tigers play tougher than many give them credit for - the Dragons are a quality team and Bennett won't be taking this lightly.

I thought Laurie Daley would neck himself when the Tigers won. It resigns his beloved Dragons to 5th spot but the cessation of true home semi finals renders the difference between 4th and 5th meaningless (where two Sydney sides are drawn together).

Southernsaint

Staff member
I thought Laurie Daley would neck himself when the Tigers won. It resigns his beloved Dragons to 5th spot but the cessation of true home semi finals renders the difference between 4th and 5th meaningless (where two Sydney sides are drawn together).

Not really. Saints got eliminated from 5th spot a few years ago.

ellskimore

Juniors
Not really. Saints got eliminated from 5th spot a few years ago.

But his point remains valid. There is no difference between 4th and 5th here. If St George won that game against Penrith in which they finished fifth, then the panthers would have been eliminated from 4th spot. Its the same thing.

vookie

Juniors

As opposed to that play that your dragons go to all the time, second man play Boyd then onto Cooper. Yawn. I detect a few nerves there southern saint you farkwit

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Peter Wynn will make a fortune this week with those westy scumbags out spending there dole money on a new tigers jersey, must be hard to choose there are 19 of them.

vookie

Juniors
Peter Wynn will make a fortune this week with those westy scumbags out spending there dole money on a new tigers jersey, must be hard to choose there are 19 of them.

Ha ha another Wollongong wank bagging out a westy. Ooh we so good we live in a poor mans bondi. Take a walk through that arcade near the glasshouse on a Saturday night and you'll be trippin over junkies and moles everywhere. Tool