What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim f**king Paine

Bazal

Post Whore
Thats totally lame even from you, time for a new Alt seriously.

Awww what did I miss?

I got the PMs, and the profile messages just like the last two Catweasel Alts when he lost his shit, and that was very exciting but I feel like I missed out here.

Clue me in Catweasel!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Awww what did I miss?

I got the PMs, and the profile messages just like the last two Catweasel Alts when he lost his shit, and that was very exciting but I feel like I missed out here.

Clue me in Catweasel!
He’s gone full Retread for me now by the looks lol. 20 odd messages on my profile lol.

Time to jump off Mossman Gorge FFS Brussy.

JJ

Immortal
He wasn’t. He was better. Although Paine has set the bar very low.

There’s no reason why Smith shouldn’t be given the captaincy. Reads the game much better than Paine, is better tactically and would be less frivolous with DRS decisions.
Thing is, Smith, Warner, Cummins, Labs, Hazelwood etc are all part of what happened - as are the coaches... yes, captain is responsible on field, but he would be talking to these guys, or the whole set up is dysfunctional (even then it can work, Hadlee and Coney didn't talk to each other at one point, but communication happened) - there must be detailed planning ahead of time, certainly evident in India's approach, why has Australia got none? They think that in their conditions they can just hit a hard length and teams will capitulate (guess NZ reinforced that notion) and the bats can blaze away at will?

Bazal

Post Whore
I just hang out here for the cricket chat.

Didn't realise there was a whole sub culture of Graeme Gooch worship here...

With a mo like that how could there not be!?

images

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Thing is, Smith, Warner, Cummins, Labs, Hazelwood etc are all part of what happened - as are the coaches... yes, captain is responsible on field, but he would be talking to these guys, or the whole set up is dysfunctional (even then it can work, Hadlee and Coney didn't talk to each other at one point, but communication happened) - there must be detailed planning ahead of time, certainly evident in India's approach, why has Australia got none? They think that in their conditions they can just hit a hard length and teams will capitulate (guess NZ reinforced that notion) and the bats can blaze away at will?
Langer has the mindset that his team is great and that losses can be written off because other teams or individuals in the opposition team do something extraordinary to win it.

JJ

Immortal
Langer has the mindset that his team is great and that losses can be written off because other teams or individuals in the opposition team do something extraordinary to win it.
He really is useless it seems...

Latest posts