What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Mannah - best young prop in the game

Avenger

Immortal
How good is Tim Mannah ? A beast. Top bloke, honest and the best young prop in the game. I am so proud.

:thumb

oldmancraigy

Coach
Was it Colonel who kept arguing with me that we kept the wrong Mannah?

This is what I kept saying back then - Tim is big, round and fast. Absolute meter eater!

Stagger eel

Staff member
as I said last year, he was going to be a world class prop and he's definitely there..

what a player and what a wonderful ambassador to our club.

lucablight

First Grade
He has just exploded this year. Not only the best young prop in the game at the moment but IMO one of the best props full stop.

For the people who have been watching him for a long time did anyone else see this coming?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Will be the Best forward we have produced since Hindmarsh

And the best thing we will never neVer never ever have to complete with AFL OR union for his signature !!!!!!!!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Mannah is going great. The captaincy (or a co-captaincy with Hindy) next year wouldnt be out of place when Cayless finishes up

Hopefully Horo will keep getting better as well. This time next year he could be anything as well

strider

Post Whore
Tim is F'n outstanding!!!
F'n with a big F (sorry i'm still getting the atmosphere of tonight out of my system)

Forty20

First Grade
We definitely have the most dominant bench in the game, fronted by one 'Moment' Mannah

Horo, Poore and Mannah has been standouts for well over a month.

Humble gives us fantastic flexibility and spark and did a solid job at hooker tonight.

Also, Hayne did a huge amount of organising and barking orders out there tonight and when combined with our steam rolling pack it really made a telling difference on our overall performance.

Fathead

Bench
As I said at the end of last year and the start of this yar. This will be the year Mannah shines. He will play State of Origin this year and he will be our next captain.

Bazal

Post Whore
Stupid forum, eating my posts grumble grumble....

ANYWAY, Timmy was outstanding tonight and played himself into a certain origin bench spot IMO. Amazing young kid. But the shot earlier at "the wrong Mannah" opinion was completely uncalled for...I too would love to have Jonny here at Parra, he's a great player himself outside of his terrible illness and would be a great partner to Tim on the bench

Fee

Juniors
Timmy Mannah is such a great player and a very lovely young man as well. If he doesnt get a bench spot for NSW then its absolutely ridiculous.

Forty20

First Grade
This kid is great!! Friggen outstanding young player sign him ASAP Ando!!

He has another year to run on his contract and is extremely happy at the club.

Beyond the extraordinary he will be an Eel for years to come.

Then again, we should never underestimate Manly/Bulldogs/Roosters :?

Pazza

First Grade
i love the balance in our front row, each player provides a different quality!

caylo - the skillful one who can pop magical offloads and clever passes
fui - gotta be the fastest prop over 20 metres in the NRL, defencive lines feel the full impact of fui pace.
poore - the traditional big hard working prop that just keeps going plus his line speed is awesome.
mannah - leg drive!!!!!!!

also this has to be the biggest front row rotation we have had for a while!