What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Mannahs Wedding

His marriage should be the most important day of his life. It is significantly more important than any single game, or even a whole season.

If I was a rugby league player and was stupid enough to get sucked into marriage, I'd put it whenever the hell I wanted to and rugby league could go get f**ked.

You people whinging about his wedding better not let your wives read your posts because you'd get a deserved beating for posting such disgusting shit.

yy_cheng

Coach
10354933_10203901507000284_1421448348247900929_n.jpg

Chipmunk

Coach
His marriage should be the most important day of his life. It is significantly more important than any single game, or even a whole season.

If I was a rugby league player and was stupid enough to get sucked into marriage, I'd put it whenever the hell I wanted to and rugby league could go get f**ked.

You people whinging about his wedding better not let your wives read your posts because you'd get a deserved beating for posting such disgusting shit.

Well I'm not married, so it's all good..

I think if you're in a job where you're employer pays you $300k plus a year then you should consider them when planning your wedding day.

If not, well go and find yourself a $50k a year job digging some ditches.

hindy111

Post Whore
I wonder if he will play better after he gets married and uno..... The guy is as soft as they come. I reckon Gower does a better job.I hope we didn't pay a lot for him cause I just don't rate him that highly.Not in 2014 rugby league. He tries but such a powder puff.Sometimes its like watching a big marshmellow run around. Even in post match interviews he is so placed.

Suitman

Post Whore
I wonder if he will play better after he gets married and uno..... The guy is as soft as they come. I reckon Gower does a better job.I hope we didn't pay a lot for him cause I just don't rate him that highly.Not in 2014 rugby league. He tries but such a powder puff.Sometimes its like watching a big marshmellow run around. Even in post match interviews he is so placed.

It's why Michael Vella's nickname was Tontine.

Suity

hindy111

Post Whore
Did I ever tell use all the story of when a mate and I abused Paul Green and Vella?
Green did get a little aggressive but mick showed a lot of class in the situation.I wouldn't say we abused them.Just told them nicely and the truth- that there shit and should leave parra and would be the best thing to do instead of milking the club and playing like a pair of cats. Vella had to hold Green back by memory.TBH it would of been a quick one two and lights out for the little fella

Latest posts