What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Moltzen ... (war is over)

andrew9148

Juniors
Haha! Quoting yourself to convince yourself. Desperate.

I obviously hit you where it hurts.

Tell us again how two parties agreeing to end a contract is breaking a contract.

andrew, stick with your desk job. Do the world a favour and don't get into serious law.

Given we are talking about quoting me, when did I say that two parties agreeing to end a contract was breaking a contract???? Cant you even read properly? Are you that stupid??

Show me where I said it!! You wont be able to. Because I didnt.

Father Ted

First Grade
I cannot believe how stupid you are. Seriously the other people on here are limited but you can actually string a sentence together and are an imbecile.

Re Gasnier you are agreeing with me!! He had a legally binding contract and he and St George said that they were happy for the contract to end. You say the same thing, yet say I am wrong??? Do you know how stupid that is???

It's always difficult to match wits with the Master race but as a simple creature I wish you would take the hint and leave.

Father Ted

First Grade
here are a few more hints
unbecoming, undesirable, unwelcome, unwanted, ill-favoured, nauseating, obnoxious, repellent, loathsome, horrible, horrid, horrifying, icky, yucky, repulsive, rotten, sickening, terrible , west Tiger

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Given we are talking about quoting me, when did I say that two parties agreeing to end a contract was breaking a contract???? Cant you even read properly? Are you that stupid??

Show me where I said it!! You wont be able to. Because I didnt.
It's like breaking down compost...

Read back dopey, you've gone into overload trying to compare the Moltzen saga with Gasnier's agreed release.

Well at least we've confirmed that you're not just trolling for laughs. You're a loser... and really, really dumb.

Fellas like you give stoopid a bad name.

andrew9148

Juniors
It's like breaking down compost...

Read back dopey, you've gone into overload trying to compare the Moltzen saga with Gasnier's agreed release.

Well at least we've confirmed that you're not just trolling for laughs. You're a loser... and really, really dumb.

Fellas like you give stoopid a bad name.

So you are a liar now? You said I stated something and I didnt. And you know I didnt. And you know you cant show me where I said it - because I didnt say it.

I am stupid?? You cant even understand what you read.

juanfarkall

Coach
So you are a liar now? You said I stated something and I didnt. And you know I didnt. And you know you cant show me where I said it - because I didnt say it.

I am stupid?? You cant even understand what you read.

Why the question marks ?
Nobody here doubts you

andrew9148

Juniors
here are a few more hints
unbecoming, undesirable, unwelcome, unwanted, ill-favoured, nauseating, obnoxious, repellent, loathsome,horrible, horrid, horrifying, icky, yucky, repulsive, rotten, sickening, terrible , west Tiger

Fair call Ted. I shouldnt have had a crack at you or other people except Willow.

Noone here is lying like he is. He is saying that I said something which I did not. And he is smart enough to know I didnt say it. So he is a merkin.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well given you are a liar I am probably a f**king genius.
Poor lad, deluded. Drunk? Probably.

The difference is I don't give a shit what you think about me. You clearly care about what I think about you.

There's a word for it....

andrew9148

Juniors
is that what I meant ?

Read again and take note of the part in bold then read my comments in relation to said bold section.

You are the only one who knows what you meant.

I didnt see the bold the first time I read it.

I wouldnt be too precious about it because Why did you say 'question marks' if you didnt mean your statement to apply to both question marks.

If you didnt mean what I suggested you meant, I am sorry for suggesting that.

Unlike Willow, I am happy to admit my errors. I dont need to make stuff up.

juanfarkall

Coach
You are the only one who knows what you meant.

I didnt see the bold the first time I read it.

I wouldnt be too precious about it because Why did you say 'question marks' if you didnt mean your statement to apply to both question marks.

If you didnt mean what I suggested you meant, I am sorry for suggesting that.

Unlike Willow, I am happy to admit my errors. I dont need to make stuff up.

Looks like it just comes naturally.
Perhaps you do it without even having to think about it.
Don't fret though, perhaps one day you will grow out of it.

juanfarkall

Coach
Why dont you stop being a homosexual and admit you accused me of saying something I didnt say?

There you go making stuff up again...

Or is there something that you know about Willow that the rest of us don't know ?

How could you know such a thing ?

Perhaps you have had a close "relationship" with him ?

Would that mean that you were also homosexual as a result ?

More to the point, are you suggesting that only homosexuals make false accusations ?