What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Moltzen ... (war is over)

possm

Coach
Moltzen out Carney in and Cooper as Captain

Hornby now good utility value off the bench. Last year he was too slow and made too many defencive mistakes. Would be better in shorter stints on the field. Past being a good fullback or half for 80 min.

Carney is ripe for the picking. Will come cheaper than he is worth and could be paired with one of our senior players or coaches in order to keep him in line. He will surely choose to play for the Dragons ahead of the Sharks.

Cooper to captain, he has earned it.

New spark will come from Carney, K Stanley at fullback, King and De Belin in the forwards.

Miller should add competition and toughness to the forward pack off the bench in the early part of the season.

1. K Stanley
2. Morris
3. Cooper (c)
4. C Stanley / Vidot
5. Nighty
6. Soward
7. Carney
8. Weyman
9. King / Rein
10. Merrin
11. Creigh
12. Scott
13. Young
14. Hunt
15. Miller
16. De Belin
17. Hornby / Prior

dragondad

First Grade
I agree that Carney is, like Fevola in AFL, an accident waiting to happen. Nevertheless, don't underestimate the effect that Steve Folkes will have on Steve Price. I wonder what he thinks of the Tigers' antics re Moltzen.

I agree that Carney is, like Fevola in AFL, an accident waiting to happen. Nevertheless, don't underestimate the effect that Steve Folkes will have on Steve Price. I wonder what he thinks of the Tigers' antics re Moltzen.

This, under Folkes we went from having one of the worst packs in the game in 2009 to one of the best in 2011. Hopefully he chucks a Moltzen too.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Alongside you, I feel like Groucho Marx.

FORUM COP ALERT!

No one is forcing you to read it, champ.

I'm happy for you to talk crap. Just do it in a thread that has the title "pointless crap".
For people wanting to discuss the thread topic you idiots are in fact forcing us to read it.
Just start a new thread and make each other giggle in there. You are bitching more than Timmy himself!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm happy for you to talk crap. Just do it in a thread that has the title "pointless crap".
For people wanting to discuss the thread topic you idiots are in fact forcing us to read it.
Just start a new thread and make each other giggle in there. You are bitching more than Timmy himself!
Choc, heads up... you're doing the bitching.

Now... you logged in the next day and decided to get on your high horse and tell us how to post. Happy to make you the next butt run of jokes, but you wouldn't get it.

You have to relax a little. Listen up. Forums don't have to be about serious stuff 24/7, they are also here for our enjoyment. Last night there was a fella with the username andrew who was bagging out on our players and our team.

It was obvious to the old geezers that his posts were being progressively dictated to by his next glass of bourbon. So we had fun. Father Ted, Juanfarkall and I are good mates... we wouldn't know each other if not for this forum. And it was beaut that we were able to have a Saturday night chuckle. Give us that much without the high horse attitude, please.

Trust me choc, if you were andrew, I'd be making hay again. But I figure you need an extended explanation on the true purpose of internet forums.

Plus there are more then one of these Moltzen threads.

Hope that clears things up.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Choc, heads up... you're doing the bitching.

Now... you logged in the next day and decided to get on your high horse and tell us how to post. Happy to make you the next butt run of jokes, but you wouldn't get it.

You have to relax a little. Listen up. Forums don't have to be about serious stuff 24/7, they are also here for our enjoyment. Last night there was a fella with the username andrew who was bagging out on our players and our team.

It was obvious to the old geezers that his posts were being progressively dictated to by his next glass of bourbon. So we had fun. Father Ted, Juanfarkall and I are good mates... we wouldn't know each other if not for this forum. And it was beaut that we were able to have a Saturday night chuckle. Give us that much without the high horse attitude, please.

Trust me choc, if you were andrew, I'd be making hay again. But I figure you need an extended explanation on the true purpose of internet forums.

Plus there are more then one of these Moltzen threads.

Hope that clears things up.

That should be the first post in the dribble thread.
Seriously..it's ok mate. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
f**k me. No wonder trolls have a field day in here.

redvwhite

Juniors
Who care boys. This is just a symptom of the off season. Write and read only what you want to and all will be well.

big pat

Coach
You think you are being funny?

Ok champ.

As I said, let's keep the dribble in the dribble thread.
You can be captain coach.

and you can be the star player, most of your posts are dribble, sorry father, willow, and juan, i'm dirty i missed all the fun.

Nixx

Juniors
To which you respond with silly insults and ignorance of your own kind. Some would call you a hypocrite.
lol.
Just the same insults that were put on Moltzen, but as I said as soon as 'one of your own' is critisised the flames are turned on the attacker. If he's gonna put shit on Molzten or me then let me put it on him. No hypocrisy there.

Face it, you only joined the forums to have a fight... from the safety of your keyboard. A courageous decision. Hypocrite.
I came to the defence of someone who cannot defend themselves. Maybe he doesn't need defending, but if someone doesn't stand up to weak bastards who pick on others espeically via an online forums, then those people will just continue to bully others for ever.

Oh, you're a snob too. You don't know who has played the game here and yet you assume. What was that about getting your facts straight? Hypocrite.Recrimination? :lol:
Ok so maybe I don't, but I kind of presumed that anyone with even half a bees dick of association with a football club would not have such a shocking atttiude to players, clubs and other fans, let alone members of the same forum. So if you did play the game you were probably the meathead thug who always got in the brawl or played like a grub, spent a lot of time on the bench and now feels everyone owes you an apology for your very short football career. To quote someone else's sig "Hell I even blame the board for some of the morons on our forums."

Get a grip. Hypocrite.
Good you can spell Hypocrite.

It's spelt shit. Looks like you can dish it out but can't take it. Soft... and a hypocrite.
Oh and shit too and just because I dare to voice my opinion that makes me soft unlike you being such a big tough man. You're so full of your won self importance that you think it makes you the big tough guy. Ohh I'm soo scared. The irony in telling me that I can dish it out but can't take it is too funny, maybe look at yourself mate.

Where are you now? LOL!!
Unlike you I don't spend my time hanging around on forums 24 7 wating to see if someone responded to my post or not.

P.S. Welcome to the forums. Hypocrite.
Thanks, seems that your just as much a bully as you are on the Wests Tigers Forum.

Last edited:

Nixx

Juniors
But I figure you need an extended explanation on the true purpose of internet forums.
I think that might be you guys who need it.

Forums are for intelligible feedback on subjects.

Dribble, old ladies gossip and paying out on other people should be saved for facebook, twitter and instant messaging if that's your thing. More like a bunch of school girls sniggering in the back of the bus.