What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Moltzen...what shall we do with you

super_coach

First Grade
Can anyone tell me, has Timid actually been signed to the reported three year deal. Surely if he has not put pen to paper we should cut him free. The money can be directed towards our needs. Iam not anti moltzen but I think we have players who can do the same job for less coin and probably do a better job

innsaneink

Referee
I think it has been proven - do you know how much Harry puts into the club ? If not you are a liar.

Your not the only one - the Benji stories aren't exactly factual.

Oh GOD NO!!!!

Ashamed.jpg

Can anyone tell me, has Timid actually been signed to the reported three year deal. Surely if he has not put pen to paper we should cut him free. The money can be directed towards our needs. Iam not anti moltzen but I think we have players who can do the same job for less coin and probably do a better job
Last I heard he had a Beau Ryan contract where it was on the table and all agreed but unsigned.... Please let it be true. Cut him loose.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Here's a question - hypothetically - if Benji wasn't at the club for whatever reason - how would Moltzen be treated then? Would the club still be so keen to accomodate him?

BrotherJim05

Bench
f**k all you guys. I am actually Tim Moltzen in real life I just came on here to see what you all really thought of me.
If you don't let me play in 17 JerseyI'm going to tell Benji to leave the club with me.
AND WHO CARES IF I CRY. I'm not a puppet I'm a real boy