What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Moltzen...what shall we do with you

Matchball

Bench
Probably because I use something most of you morons don't - logic.

Benji doesn't run the club. Moltzen has a heck of a lot of talent.

He has a heck of a lot of pea heart.
Can't catch a ball, can't tackle and only scores tries off the back of his mate.

He won't make another first grade squad in Aus. Maybe England.

rex2ce

Juniors
Gday all,
Firstly let me state that I have been a lifetime Balmain, now West Tigers fan and have been a long time lurker , but occasional poster on this forum.
What has angered me enough to post on here is the constant negativity on this forum, I hope that the players dont read this shit, could be why they play like they do - the coach has been changed and that had to be done and whether he hangs around for his money(which he is entitled to by law) he is yesterdays news and Tigers supporters should be looking positively toward 2013 with Potter in charge.
Constant bagging of Moltzen wont help anything, St George-Illawarra rarely make bad purchases and they wanted him, he has talent , but did not produce last year LIKE A LOT OF TIGERS.
Blair is in the same boat, quality player , but I watched most Tigers games last year and am still trying to work out his role, like he is I reckon, so bring on 2013 with a new coach can only get better.
My 2 cents worth

Matchball

Bench
Gday all,
Firstly let me state that I have been a lifetime Balmain, now West Tigers fan and have been a long time lurker , but occasional poster on this forum.
What has angered me enough to post on here is the constant negativity on this forum, I hope that the players dont read this shit, could be why they play like they do - the coach has been changed and that had to be done and whether he hangs around for his money(which he is entitled to by law) he is yesterdays news and Tigers supporters should be looking positively toward 2013 with Potter in charge.
Constant bagging of Moltzen wont help anything, St George-Illawarra rarely make bad purchases and they wanted him, he has talent , but did not produce last year LIKE A LOT OF TIGERS.
Blair is in the same boat, quality player , but I watched most Tigers games last year and am still trying to work out his role, like he is I reckon, so bring on 2013 with a new coach can only get better.
My 2 cents worth

I hope the players do read this. Good dose of home truths never hurt anyone long term.
It's obvious moltzen doesn't fit into our squad as a starter. He isn't a fullback, centre, half or a winger.

We have no place for him fullstop. Even as a interchange I can think of better choices.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
They don't read this. Too busy texting the maitre d of the oaks or the doorman of sapphire to see what's doing after we make eats look like the broncos of 92

Tiger05

First Grade
Gday all,
My 2 cents worth

Mate - try and ignore the dickheads on here. They must have the most f**ked up lives.

It's probably better to pity them.

Skitz68

Juniors
Gday all,
My 2 cents worth

Funny the same knobs that constantly whine , whinge & target certain players will be giving them wraps when the team is playing well . Shows what type of people they really are. 2 Faced wankers , waste of forum space really. I think if you've got nothin positive to says don't say anything . it's sport someone's going to win and someone's going to loose . Bring on next season. ( Good and Bad ).

Matchball

Bench
Funny the same knobs that constantly whine , whinge & target certain players will be giving them wraps when the team is playing well . Shows what type of people they really are. 2 Faced wankers , waste of forum space really. I think if you've got nothin positive to says don't say anything . it's sport someone's going to win and someone's going to loose . Bring on next season. ( Good and Bad ).

Never given Moltzen a wrap. Ever. Even when he scored 3 against Dragons.
Pea heart cat who aligned with the right bloke.

By all means, try and justify the guys position in the team but potter seems like a smart cookie so hopefully we have seen the last of Timmy already.

I want to win. Plain and simple.

Matchball

Bench
I'm sick and tired of people claiming Moltzen has talent. Please define talent.

Dropping bombs or letting them bounce so the opposition can score?
Return the ball at half pace and sideways?
Defend like he is playing under 7's?

Maybe by talent they mean brown nosing the star and NRL darling.

Tiger05

First Grade

You are right in that they are wankers but some of these sick f**ks actually want us to lose to be proven right.

Seriously there are some f**ked up people out there.

Matchball

Bench
You are right in that they are wankers but some of these sick f**ks actually want us to lose to be proven right.

Seriously there are some f**ked up people out there.

Really?
Go through my post history and point out where I said I want us to lose.
Matter of fact, find one post where any of us said we want us to lose.

Pathetic blind supporter with a hidden agenda. There is no other reason you're a hard headed gronk.

Last edited: