What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Moltzen...what shall we do with you

innsaneink

Referee
Tiger05 said:
Farah recently was telling the club they had to sign a halfback or he was gone. .
Sounds like a demand to me.

He didn't demand it but he spoke about it and made it clear he wanted to be in a winning team and that halfback was a position that we needed to fill because he preferred to play hooker. .

Whats that I hear??
Sounds like someone singing a different tune.

Make your mind up trackhead.

Right On !

also when did he rip in 2011 it's the same every year scores HIS tries when we are dominating hopeless teams on the day, but when the shoe is on the other foot and we are under pressure ,he is nowhere to be seen.........

can play the old Fitz role at best of the bench(you know the last 5 minutes throw a fresh reserve on usually a winger ),but will that tactic be used with the new coach who knows..

I agree. He is a player who will turn a 10 point win into a 20 point win, but won't turn a 2 point loss into a 2 point win.

Matchball

Bench
I can't find the source probably because it was last contract extension. I definitely remember it though and I bet most of you do as well.

Can you guys get me your source ???

Tomato sauce anyone. ??? - f**ken hilarious comeback dudes.
2v2bmeh.jpg

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Thanks for that Senses. :lol:

I checked out all three and chilli is definitely my pick.

Hot stuff. :crazy:

I recommend everyone to check it out.

You went ahead and made my day.

Keep up the great work! :D

Yeah, chilli is certainly a unique piece of work, and not to everyones... 'taste'.

Perhaps Tim could get a job as a backup dancer?
It would certainly be vastly more convincing as his efforts as a fullback.

Tiger05

First Grade
Sounds like a demand to me.

Whats that I hear??
Sounds like someone singing a different tune.

Make your mind up trackhead.

Hey f**kwit - still not admitted to lying on the other thread. Good work.

I wouldn't state that Robbie demanded they sign a halfback but he said he wanted the club to buy some players especially a halfback. His position is understandable.

I also have never changed my tune and the moron brigade despite asking me for my source (which I have been very clear about - Robbie's mouth on national TV) best response has been Benji had a tantrum on the training paddock. Where is your source - hey lets post a picture of a dog that'll help.

Again - lets not let reality and logic get in the way of moronic opinions. That wouldn't suit your great jokes.

Chilli, BBQ sauce, Bwahhhwahhh. -> what sort of a stupid pissant laughs at this. Dickheads.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Chilli, BBQ sauce, -> what sort of a stupid pissant laughs at this. Dickheads.

I'm one of those sorts of (rather not repeat for fear of offending myself) who laughed at it. It's called having a sense of humor (warped or pathetic sense of humor it may be but still a sense of humor)

Seriously, did looking at the Chilli link not put a smile on your face?

It put one on mine :)

gronkathon

First Grade
When I was at the GF Luncheon this year Darren Senter Suprised me.

He is actually more of a horses arse then I remember.

He was last seen leaving the venue in the back of a VP Commodore yelling out at a staff member of La Montage the directions to Christmas Island "you brown barstard"

Off season

Tiger05

First Grade
I'm one of those sorts of (rather not repeat for fear of offending myself) who laughed at it. It's called having a sense of humor (warped or pathetic sense of humor it may be but still a sense of humor)

Seriously, did looking at the Chilli link not put a smile on your face?

It put one on mine :)

I am laughing pretty hard but not at the way I think it was intended. Its like one of those jokes where you just look at the person stating it and think dickhead.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I am laughing pretty hard but not at the way I think it was intended. Its like one of those jokes where you just look at the person stating it and think dickhead.

Awww. Do you want me to tweet Julia?

Couldn't give two hoots if your jimmies are rustling, kiddo.

:lol:

Matchball

Bench
When I was at the GF Luncheon this year Darren Senter Suprised me.

He is actually more of a horses arse then I remember.

He was last seen leaving the venue in the back of a VP Commodore yelling out at a staff member of La Montage the directions to Christmas Island "you brown barstard"

Off season

I saw him in Phuket after he made the local news for getting his ass kicked.
Never made the news back home but he is a complete ass and deserved it.

Racist tool.

Edit http://phuketwan.com/tourism/phuket-crime-aussies-russians-dominate-victims-list-15572/

Last edited:

innsaneink

Referee
Hey f**kwit - still not admitted to lying on the other thread. Good work.

I wouldn't state that Robbie demanded they sign a halfback but he said he wanted the club to buy some players especially a halfback. His position is understandable.

I also have never changed my tune and the moron brigade despite asking me for my source (which I have been very clear about - Robbie's mouth on national TV) best response has been Benji had a tantrum on the training paddock. Where is your source - hey lets post a picture of a dog that'll help.

Again - lets not let reality and logic get in the way of moronic opinions. That wouldn't suit your great jokes.

Chilli, BBQ sauce, Bwahhhwahhh. -> what sort of a stupid pissant laughs at this. Dickheads.

Lying?

Me?

Dont think so

Looks like Twat05 isn't failing to disappoint with his usual cacophony of abuse and trolling...

Have a Bex and a good lie-down before you hurt yourself.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Moltzen has pace, a good pass, can run a good line and he can tackle as well. He just seems to be inconsistent throughout the season and the game.

I think he could slot into the centres easily and do the job - he has done this before.

I don't want to see him a fullback again and I don't want a back on the bench although Moltzen could fill this role well.

I wholeheartedly agree.

2012 Pre-Season, Moltzen was being considered for NSW State of Origin as a utility. The funny part is that it is actually true.

I think benching Moltzen will be a massive wake up call that their are better players on the team that can play centre, fullback or halfback. Yes he can do all three of these jobs adequately but he is nothing special. Living with Benji Marshall he must reckon he is hot shit but he has to really now prove himself just to sit on the bench. BAM. Reality sets in for Timid Timmy.

I reckon a back on the bench is something we definitely need. I cannot count the number of times that half of the players on the field were shuffled around because of constant injuries (not always because of Sheen's stupidity...remember Nth Qld game?).

My vote is 17 jersey for Moltzen

Latest posts