What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Smith - Arrogant

dazeely

First Grade
mickdo said:
Um, this is from a first time poster... who gives a flying f**k. Get some cred mate before coming in here and posting what could be (and probably is) utter shyte, that even if true is probably less of an issue than a boil on my aunty's ass.

a little harsh. cut him some slack. we were new here once ffs. lets welcome new forum members not chase them away. :(

mickdo

Coach
dazeely said:
a little harsh. cut him some slack. we were new here once ffs. lets welcome new forum members not chase them away. :(
If a first time poster is going to make some of their first few posts bagging a player for off-field actions that are entirely hearsay then why should we cut them slack? I'm just fed up with all this sort of rubbish that has been littering the airwaves and forums that is untirely unsubstantiated.

To then say that Tim has not pulled his head in and matured a bit in when he has managed to go from being a booze hound to a tea-totaller in a matter of weeks is just hard to comprehend. Slack be damned.

StEely Matt

Juniors
This is such a pointless thread...

I think everyone needs to settle down... seems that everyone is a bit on edge about tomorrow's game!

GO THE EELS!

Sean7

Juniors
Lord of The Eels said:
I was at the Rose and Crown last night having dinner with my 7 months pregnant wife. So were Josh Cordoba, Tim Smith and Luke O'Dwyer.

As they were leaving, I said good luck to them and both Luke and Josh shook hands as they left and were pretty nice. Tim just walked past without even looking or anything. I thought he was very arrogant.

It doesnt really matter to me, I thought I'd just let you guys know. I have always thought that Tim has to pull his head in and mature a bit. I am not sure he has done that. The last thing he wants to do is loose the respect of his Fans.

Remember Timmy, everyone is dispensible. :eek:

Shocking, just shocking.

Just so you know, I would've shaken your hand and that of your unborn child.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Sean7 said:
Shocking, just shocking.

Just so you know, I would've shaken your hand and that of your unborn child.

Shaking the hand of a unborn child

there is a mental image I don't need thankyou

Lord of The Eels said:
I was at the Rose and Crown last night having dinner with my 7 months pregnant wife. So were Josh Cordoba, Tim Smith and Luke O'Dwyer.

As they were leaving, I said good luck to them and both Luke and Josh shook hands as they left and were pretty nice. Tim just walked past without even looking or anything. I thought he was very arrogant.

It doesnt really matter to me, I thought I'd just let you guys know. I have always thought that Tim has to pull his head in and mature a bit. I am not sure he has done that. The last thing he wants to do is loose the respect of his Fans.

Remember Timmy, everyone is dispensible. :eek:

stfu Matt

Redback71

First Grade
who gives a stuff just get well, play well and sign a contract extenstion for an extra 5 years

Sean7

Juniors
eloquentEEL said:
Congratulations, but what does that have to do with this story?

You're acting as if he turned to you, explicitly refused to shake your hand and told you to get stuffed.

Tim Smith assaults pregnant woman with his shifty eyes.

Personally, I think it shows Tim's complete hatred for the ideals of a good Christian family life. He will burn at the stake and although Tim was already going to hell before this incident, Jesus will no doubt make a special trip down there just to kick his arse before he steps through the doorway.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jake the snake said:
I've seen Tim out quiet a few times....... He does not come across as being arrogant at all. In fact he was the one willing to talk. Great Bloke.

This is exactly what I've found with Tim, he's always been genuinely friendly. He's such a hyperactive little bugger!!:crazy: Never once come across as arrogant. Maybe you just got him on a bad day!

Stagger eel

Staff member
there was a similar incident last night at Colonel's place where myself, eelzy, holic, hellsy, Nikki and ute were there and ute was kinda acting arrogant all night so at the end of the night Colonel and I decided to give him a wedgie!!!..last I heard he's still looking for half his dacks lol.

eelaholic

First Grade
eelavation said:
there was a similar incident last night at Colonel's place where myself, eelzy, holic, hellsy, Nikki and ute were there and ute was kinda acting arrogant all night so at the end of the night Colonel and I decided to give him a wedgie!!!..last I heard he's still looking for half his dacks lol.

pink ones too