What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Smith Broncos 08

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
love a good rumour,

but this has been mentioned before

they can have Finch

strider

Post Whore
mmmmm - old news - being doing hte rounds for ages ...... mind you many parra fans on here seemed happy to wave bye bye to him until the last week or 2 :lol:

i guess we'll see what happens .... my gut feeling is that if timmy has a good season at parra this year he'll stay

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
I usually don't take notice of any rumours but the Tim Smith ones freak me out.

I can't begin to imagine him playing for another club for the next decade. It would be absolute torture if he realised his enormous potential.

Anyone else I can handle, but halves are precious.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I think he'll stay though and payback parra after last year, anyone else get that feeling he's trying to make up to the fans an dclub this year after last?

stuke

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
I think he'll stay though and payback parra after last year, anyone else get that feeling he's trying to make up to the fans an dclub this year after last?

i hope you are right.

he is also that little bit older which helps him to deal with things better, so maybe that is showing through as well.

whatever it is i hope his form continues the way it has been the last few weeks, and the contracts will sort themselves out.

bartman

Immortal
I'd still happily wave him bye bye if the rumour ends up true. No point having a player if he's unhappy or doesn't want to be here. Ultimately Tim and everyone else is a free agent who gets to decide where their next contract will be.

But he should be told we will be making an offer, that offer should be considered (2 years, reasonable money?) and made and then Tim gets to choose what he does. Same as it is for any other player. If he doesn't choose to stay an Eel then we use that money to keep or buy someone else who does.

Latest posts