What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for Reynoldson to say who should be dropped so he can play`

oldman

Juniors
Enough is enough , if the Telegraph , 2Ko and Reynoldson believes he should play then fine .TELL US WHO HE WOULD DROP AND WHY .

I then want to see him tell THAT player your dropped and why and it better be better that SO I CAN GET 196K , next year.

We have had this guy crying , and saying it not about the money its about the players - if this true tell us who would you dump - go on.

This is sickening

voltron

Juniors
humm......
that isnt that hard
isnt tanner playing @ lock
where kirk was playing before he got injured?

but i guess u could argue that tanner has been 'doing a good job' and doesnt deserve to be dropped.......
although most people have been calling for him to be...

Frederick

Staff member
Tanner's been doing the exact same thing as Reynoldson - having no impact on the field. Only difference is, playing Tanner isn't going to cost us 200 thousand :)

Parki

Bench
this has probably been said 100 times

but if reyno is such a great clubman and hes so upset........ TAKE A PAYCUT

you dont sue the club if you want to stay

he surely cant think that we owe him one more f**ken cent after the 3 years of rubbish he has turned out for us, hes just a greedy SOB in my opinion

you want to stay, take a pay cut, or piss off...... we arent playing you in grade again, get the f**k over it

oldman

Juniors
Frederick said:
Tanner's been doing the exact same thing as Reynoldson - having no impact on the field. Only difference is, playing Tanner isn't going to cost us 200 thousand :)

And a Kurri Kurri boy - I do not see Butts comming out to support him -

Hello Local -

stuke

Bench
oldman said:
And a Kurri Kurri boy - I do not see Butts comming out to support him -

Hello Local -

Tanner is also a player who is needing to put himself in contention for a new contract elsewhere next year.

good call!

Hurriflatch

Referee
One of the best quotes I've heard from Reynoldson was something like.

"Yeah, the Knights offered me other deals but I was confident of getting to 15 games so I didn't take them if I had known this would happen I would've but now those deals have been taken off the table"

Translation

"I was sure I'd play 15 games and I wanted to get every cent I could out of this club and now that I've acted like a spoilt brat because I didn't get picked, not to mention the fact that Smith has realised I'm not worth 200k a year or even the 120k that was offered to me after I'd played 13 games. I've realised the only chance I have to get any deal is to have a big old cry to the media"

Ben

Bench
I haven't been on the forum or read the media in ages and this is still in the headlines. Seriously, dont they have better stories to run rather than repeatedly sell Reynoldson's story of "completel injustice" by the Knights.

Hurriflatch

Referee
One thing about Reynoldson, I'm not 100% certain but I am fairy confident that he was originally in Parra's lower grades (SG Ball and the sort) but was cut by Smith, then got signed by Melbourne and so on. I definately remember him being mentioned in the endless articles about the players Smith cut from Parra when the same articles that the Knights are now getting came about Parramatta from the same sources Hadley and the Telegraph.

If I'm right I wonder how much that little fact will get blown out of proportion by the usual suspects if they hear about it.

stuke

Bench
he was a player that was cut by Smith while he was at Parra. it got brought up last year when Smith signed for the Knights. Reynoldson did admit though that his attitude at the time was terrible and he wasn't coping living away from home. didn't stop the Smith bash at the time though....

Question guys..................."has Reyno EVER played 15 games in a season with us since he signed his initial contract" ????

Answer........."dont think so from memory"...... therefore Smithy has nothing to answer for if it does go to court,

I think that after next weeks team is announced, and Reyno is missing once again, that he will accept a termination payment and we wont hear another peep from him.

(That payment wont be disclosed)

Pumba

First Grade
Medievalknight said:
Question guys..................."has Reyno EVER played 15 games in a season with us since he signed his initial contract" ????

Answer........."dont think so from memory"...... therefore Smithy has nothing to answer for if it does go to court,

I think that after next weeks team is announced, and Reyno is missing once again, that he will accept a termination payment and we wont hear another peep from him.

(That payment wont be disclosed)

Pretty close to the mark mate.

2006 - 20
2005 - 7

BUT FOR MELBOURNE

2004 - 20
2003 - 26
2002 - 17
Thats proves to me that he IS on a holiday at Newcastle.

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
The worst thing is he id taking paycuts from other clubs but isnt happy because he believes he is worth the 200k... what a wank!

Jono078

Referee
Pumba said:
Pretty close to the mark mate.

2006 - 20
2005 - 7

BUT FOR MELBOURNE

2004 - 20
2003 - 26
2002 - 17
Thats proves to me that he IS on a holiday at Newcastle.
So that means...

If he's made 240k each year since 05..

And played only 41 matches in 3 years...

We've been paying him $17,500+ per match...

God that seems like such a waste considering most of his performances :x !

EDIT: Then you say for example... Kennedy played around 40 matches in his last 2 years and say he earnt 300k per year... That's $15,000 a match... #-o

Latest posts