What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for Wicks to step down....

Sacrolishes

Juniors
well thats my belief anyways..after watching closely today..and his last couple games..he does sh*t ALL!!

compared to Tolar and Royal..he has nothing this guy..im sure i saw him make at most 5 hit-ups today..and NONE of his tackles stuk..i think he needs time in lower grades to deflate his head a little..and learn how to play for the entire time on the field!

Sargent dosent deserve to be below him..so get sarg back in the team..and teach Wicks a lesson!

Sacrolishes

Juniors
;)..so true... is Fa'oaso back after the bye? im guessing he is considering he was like 18th man this wk i think...tolar deserves his starting position back..and Sarge has done enough for me to see him back in the mix!

Frederick

Staff member
It's going to be difficult when we get Cross back and try to fit 5 damn good props into 4 positions. Royal and Cross pick themselves. Tolar certainly hasn't put a foot wrong this year, and has a great offload. Fa'aoso has been a man possessed in his performances off the bench this year. And Sarge has been putting in some absolute pearler performances in NSW Cup.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
It's going to be difficult when we get Cross back and try to fit 5 damn good props into 4 positions. Royal and Cross pick themselves. Tolar certainly hasn't put a foot wrong this year, and has a great offload. Fa'aoso has been a man possessed in his performances off the bench this year. And Sarge has been putting in some absolute pearler performances in NSW Cup.

And yet our halves and outside back still cant seem to put enough points on the board to win games.

otori

Juniors
I wonder why Smith seems hesitant to put in different players this year? I think we need some change in our 17 based on form and not just injury.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Wicks has really disappointed me, but I can't say I'm surprised. He's clearly got talent, but so did Josh Perry.

Houston might need a lil stint down as well.i like his potential but geez he does some good and bad stuff.His non existant effort on Marshall today was just embarrasing and Smith hooked him straight away

strewth_mate

Bench
Wicks is not a starting prop. The Tigers were targeting him today and got results, and Wicks didn't make amends by rolling up his sleeves.

I don't even like Cross as a starting prop. Tolar and Royal were brilliant in the first few rounds, I'd like to give that another go. Particularly against the Warriors, because I'm very frightened that they'll expose us in the opening quarter if we don't have guys to cop the hits.

Gaba

First Grade
well thats my belief anyways..after watching closely today..and his last couple games..he does sh*t ALL!!

Sargent dosent deserve to be below him..so get sarg back in the team..and teach Wicks a lesson!

Thats what i was trying to tell you knights supporters, that run what he did against the roosters was his yearly work. he wont be notice anymore for the rest of the year

And no one believed me why do you think the dragons were laughing when newcastle got him

Apey

Staff member
On a kind of unrelated note, it was great to have Simmo back in the side, even though he wasn't playing as well as he usually does. (Who can blame him since it's his first game back)

Sacrolishes

Juniors
Yeh fair point Gaba..we were all still a little..'well maybe he can prove us wrong' b4 he scored 'that try' but yeh ever since..he hasnt done a thing to back it up..sad to say..but Mark O'meley was right...God that was hard to type!

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Thats what i was trying to tell you knights supporters, that run what he did against the roosters was his yearly work. he wont be notice anymore for the rest of the year

And no one believed me why do you think the dragons were laughing when newcastle got him

They were laughing at you mate.