What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time To Dump Origin

Calixte

First Grade
I appreciate the thought underwritermike but really someone had to point out some facts to this gibberer...

Calixte

First Grade
No offence utm - uwm was an error on my part.

Must have been pouring over too many insurance policies lately (and no I don't sell insurance!)

littleduck

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
There is a game for people like you.

It's called Australian Football. They have no SOO, it would be right up your alley, probably in more ways than one.

Find it, embrace it, love it.
This posts sound like one of them door-knocking religious nutters preaching the good word to the unconverted...

Calixte said:
No offence utm - uwm was an error on my part.

Must have been pouring over too many insurance policies lately (and no I don't sell insurance!)
:lol:

I might use that name one day.

UM will do fine :lol:

littleduck said:
This posts sound like one of them door-knocking religious nutters preaching the good word to the unconverted...

Every dickhead I turn to the dark side earns me one piece of cutlery. Stalin will earn me a teaspoon.

I'll have a set by Xmas with any luck.

bluenwhite

Juniors
this is stupid. someone like scott prince wouldn't want to play for 'group 1' becuase he's a queenslander.