What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to get excited-The mighty duke has spoken

Parraren

Bench
Always respected Goulds opinions, even when he's been critical of us in the past he's been spot on.

I remember he gave us and Arthur a pretty good wrap last year so good to see he thinks we're heading for some good times.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Foran will get more swing with the duke cricket ball so these opening batsmen from the other 15 NRL clubs best watch out.

emjaycee

Coach
Just watched some of the interviews on the club's site with players.
Where does the media get off asking current players whether there is dressing room talk about Foran taking $1.2m next year and the players wondering how they will get their share of the pie. A bit rude if you ask me.

Mind you I loved Timmy's reply "we have had someone taking a fair chunk of the cap for 10 years so no different really"... lol

Haynzy

First Grade
Just watched some of the interviews on the club's site with players.
Where does the media get off asking current players whether there is dressing room talk about Foran taking $1.2m next year and the players wondering how they will get their share of the pie. A bit rude if you ask me.

Mind you I loved Timmy's reply "we have had someone taking a fair chunk of the cap for 10 years so no different really"... lol

Yeah I agree, I thought Tim handled that really well. :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Gould says what any reasonably sane person can see (that the Eels are on the upward trend), and now he's pointed that out, we can get excited?

Nuts to that. Tell him I hate him.

Acme

Juniors
Gould is not too bad compared to a lot of other meat-heads who spout off their opinions with no real understanding of the game. His calling of the game however, is torturous and someone who constantly looks like they've had an allergic reaction to a bee sting should not be in front of a camera on a regular basis.

This article is basically just saying what everyone who knows anything about Parra have been saying for a while. Still, that doesn't take away from how good it is that it's actually true!

hindy111

Post Whore

The dukes team has the firepower to go on a run thou. They just need soward back.
If Parra fires i still think we are a top 4 side.And we can take out the comp.We just need to get fit and a few things to go our way.

Why arent we 5/5?

Dogs- If we dont get all those injuries and Hoppa doesnt drop that bomb we win. Or imagine we flipped the coin-Dogs had all those injuries rather then both teams just beeing fit.

Warriors-Weak team along with a poor start.

Tigers- bad calls against us-Not taking the two points-Stack of injuries and them beeing fully fit 100%.

We are yet to play a team who has actually played bad against us.Like had a 70% or under completion. Heck the warriors where 88% and tigers 84% ( same as dogs and Manly)

Nothing at all has gone our way. We play titans who are just about full strength.

Its not an excuse but for example look at the dragons-They get too play the Dogs without Kasiano-morris-Lafai-Graheme-Klemmer.

We are yet too have this luck and not only that we have troops down.

Fully fit and a bit of tweaking we can and will go on a run. We just need to keep at 50-50 till troops are back.Than its go time.

- Wicks- Getting fitter each week By rnd 10 will be really firing
- Peats slowly getting back to 14 form (3-4 weeks away)
- Tepai - Improving every game
- Hoppa - cant get any worse and will improve even if doesn't become a great fullback-He will improve either way.

- Falou will start to get confident by rnd 14
- Semi-Jnr Paulo-Takarangai-Pauli all to come into team.

Keep the faith guys!!

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
What's wrong with the Dukes of Hazzard?

tumblr_nbahu9m8Za1rgahtro6_500.gif

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Is that the dukes semen there washing the car with? I heard he slipped over on a release and that was when his hair went white. Literally blew himself.Cant 100% confirm this story but hear he gives quite a spray when upset.

Latest posts