What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timmy possible collar-bone fracture

Kornstar

Coach
DAMN!!!!!!!!

Green must play, Jeremy must not be allowed near the number 7 jersey in first grade!!!!

The other option is PJ, he did well, although, i would rather

6. Marsh
7. Green

9. Riddell

14. Morris

JOB 3:14

Juniors
Yeah. Thats not good. These last couple of weeks were realy doing his and the teams confidence a whole lot of good. What a shame.

eelz47

Coach
they said on sunday footy show, that he spent the night in hospital and is out for the year

mickdo

Coach
It's a bone though, not a shoulder socket. It should heal as good as new if he isn't unlucky.

Just goes to show how well he was playing, the ran 5 straight hit ups at him in one set to try burn him out.
Bet Hagan's impressed after last night.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
mickdo said:
It's a bone though, not a shoulder socket. It should heal as good as new if he isn't unlucky.

i still remember Burt in 2003 or 2004... broke his collarbone in Rnd 3, came back late in the season only to break it again in his first game back :(

mickdo

Coach
eloquentEEL said:
i still remember Burt in 2003 or 2004... broke his collarbone in Rnd 3, came back late in the season only to break it again in his first game back :(
True, but he obviously came back too early before it had full strength back. Timmy will have the entire off season to get it right.

Hellsy

Immortal
Strider did the same injury caused by Ploddy the dinosaur earlier this year..... on the way to the Knights game actually!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Angry_eel said:
in contention? i'd like think he'd be a certain starter. Which other proper half is there avalable to play at the moment. has jeremy finished his suspension?

we don't have a proper half at the moment, both Jeremy and Blake are regarded as five-eights and considering Jeremy's last game was playing Halfback in firstgrade I will dare say that JT will opt for him ahead Blake at the moment.

Mind you, I'd be happy with either at the moment.

strider

Post Whore
me and timmy - like 2 peas in a pod .... altho he wasn't being chased by a dinosaur - but come to think of it, kirk renoldson ain't no spring chicken

actually mine wasn't the collar bone, just another part of the shoulder - but we won't let that stop the comparisons :D

Hellsy

Immortal
That dinosaur was pretty big and scary though hey? Just like Reynoldson :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The Colonel

Immortal
Has an operation tomorrow. He'll be out for up to six weeks but they'll monitor it and see if it is worth him coming back. Worst case scenario is he could be back for the Brisbane game.

Latest posts