What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timmy possible collar-bone fracture

Kornstar

Coach
If Jeremy comes anywhere near the first grade team i will be extremely pi$$ed off!!!!!

Green deserves his shot!!!!

redVgirl

Juniors
Eelementary said:
Here's an interesting comparison:

Tim Smith = Craig Gower...

If Tim goes on to have a similar career to Gower's (at the Eels, naturally), I, for one, won't complain!

as long as he doesnt get wasted and grope wayne pearces daughter on a golf course :sarcasm:

redVgirl

Juniors
ill volunteer to help out the eels. timmy can grope me once per try or try set up. just doin my part!

ps- i would prefer the guru groped me but ill take one for the team with timmy.

Eelementary

Post Whore
redVgirl said:
ill volunteer to help out the eels. timmy can grope me once per try or try set up. just doin my part!

:shock:

Careful, now! Jarryd may take to you and bite you playfully!

redVgirl

Juniors
hahaha..i actually sent an sms to bestie tonite saying 'hayne can nibble on me all he wants as long as he keeps scoring 4 pointers like that!'.

Angry_eel

First Grade
redVgirl said:

God, i love this chick's comments.

MrT

Juniors
Was that trhe result of the Reynoldson late hit?
If so he should be suspended for the season

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
is Green playing well enough to replace him, or will it be Morris at half and Mateo to 5/8