What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timmy possible collar-bone fracture

Gronk

Staff member
From our seats in the Cronin stand about 10 from halftime, I said to my mate - just look at them they're running at Timmy every ruck. For 5 hit ups in a row Timmy took the Newie pigs head on. Straight after that his shoulder was dropped and he held up his hand signaling to the bench.

Yeah JT will slip Jeremy straight in. He's due back Rnd 19. Simple as that really.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
If timmy isnt going to be able to return at all this year... then id like to see green given a run, if its only a couple of weeks then peej to 7

shame about timmy he is just starting to return to some top form :(

Utey

Coach
Blake Green must be in the mix, anyone who saw the prems match would have seen how good this bloke played. Ill even say it was his best match there for a very long time.

Go Blakey!

Redback71

First Grade
jeremy smith is due back next week isnt he.
what a bloody win i did not expect that i thought we were gonna get flogged:)

Unlucky for Tim Smith ....... good game last week. Was on Fire 2nite until he got his colar bone fixed. Atleast he knows that he out played johns for the 1st 40. That will give him confidence.

parralight

Juniors
JT wont throw Jeremy Smith straight into first grade.
The same team that finished tonights match will be starting the next.

Gronk

Staff member
Eelementary said:
Timmy was injured by the Reynoldson late shot, right?

Timmy was injured because Hagan targeted him bigtime. Nice one Mick. :? :sarcasm::crazy:

Glenn

First Grade
Just when Tim is finally finding some form this happens :(
As for next week PJ 7,Blake Green 14 IMHO

Stagger eel

Staff member
it doesn't look great for Timmy, the tough little bastard played on for about 10 minutes before he came off..

Jez should get the nod however Blakey had a another great game tonight and could be in contention.

Angry_eel

First Grade
eelavation said:
it doesn't look great for Timmy, the tough little bastard played on for about 10 minutes before he came off..

Jez should get the nod however Blakey had a another great game tonight and could be in contention.
in contention? i'd like think he'd be a certain starter. Which other proper half is there avalable to play at the moment. has jeremy finished his suspension?

redVgirl

Juniors
Eelementary said:
He'll be back. ;-)

i hope so! hes got soooo much potential. and i dont think hes a bad kid. look at willie mason...he went through some controversy and came out the better for it. think the same will happen for tim. get well soooon timmy! :D

Eelementary

Post Whore
Here's an interesting comparison:

Tim Smith = Craig Gower...

If Tim goes on to have a similar career to Gower's (at the Eels, naturally), I, for one, won't complain!

Latest posts