What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim's Tigers Vs Wayne's Broncos. spoiler - comments.

MrSharky

Juniors
Hari Kari said:
shows how strange this year has been, team goes from winning 10 in a row to losing 7.

They were very lucky at times during that 10-game winning streak... VERY lucky...

icon6.gif

Ghoulies

Bench
Hari Kari said:
shows how strange this year has been, team goes from winning 10 in a row to losing 7.
This has been quite a strange season indeed, but unfortunately there's nothing strange about Brisbanes late season crumble. Unless there are mass changes with the Bronco coaching staff, or atleast with their philosiphies, next season will be no different.

I think this game shows that if the Tigers are very beatable... yes given the score line you'd say im absolutely nuts... the dragons need only to play their game and make sure to take advantage of the oppertunities they get and they will win, its something the broncos didnt do today.

ahh but dont tigers always play like this?

during there 8 game winning streak they missed so many tackles and made a lot of mistakes but thats how we play and we keep proving people wrong btw we beat the dragons playing the same way we blitz them 22-6 by halftime Hodgson must have saved 4 tries tonight at least

Raider_69 said:
I think this game shows that if the Tigers are very beatable...

Not by your team. Or the Broncos, Cowboys etc.

I've never noticed it before but you are a biased little prick. ;-)

We were NEVER in doubt today, next week is our big game.

Eddie.

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Broncos are absolutely killing themselves
IMO the broncos are dominating and playing better footy, if they convert these oppertunities they will win and win comfortably

Any more predictions you would like to make??

Tigers to miss the 8??
To finish behind Raiders??
To go out in straight sets??

LOL, it must be killing you inside!!

Kid

Juniors
Wristy McSlashalot said:
Say what you want about the Broncos but Webcke is a deadset champion. The game will be worse off when he retires
Now that, is 1 of the most accurate quotes i have ever seen on this forum.

j_tig

Juniors
brilliant game!!! so stoked

anyone know if gus gould will be clling the rest of the finals games? if so looks like ill be putting the tv on mute and listening to the radio telecast! most annoying thing ive heard in a while, especially the way he feels he has to yell into the microphone all the bloody time!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Eddie. said:
Any more predictions you would like to make??

Tigers to miss the 8??
To finish behind Raiders??
To go out in straight sets??

LOL, it must be killing you inside!!

Not really. I said if they played like that in the 2nd half they'd win and win comfortably, they played nothing like their first half and the tigers came out firing... my prediction was neither wrong or right, mearly unfounded...

next prediction. Dragons to beat the tigers by 8
(but although i dont think i was wrong here i am in terrible tipping form so ive probably just given the dragons the kiss of death)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Not by your team.

haha mate the St Clair Comets U/6's arnt beatable by my atm
its shameful to be fair

no doubts the big test is the dragons, imo if they can topple the dragons they will win the comp as i think the Dragons are the team to beat