What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tinkler proposal back on (take 3)

Baron we can only wait until the lads get back to us re the meeting! I am dirty as all hell a last minute issue has stopped me attending. F### it and then some.

Well I'll be jumping on later for sure(past my bedtime) too hear whats happened...... Like everyone else just wish this sh*t would get sorted one way or the other even if it isnt with my desired result.

cram

Bench
A letter was posted the other day about the Patrons Trust but that was before the 3rd Tinkler deal was even on the table....

cram

Bench
The board has recommended that the final Tinkler offer be put to the members based on the final documentation being agreed to and they do not anticipate any issues to arise.

The time frame, depending whether they get the final documents in time, is for the mailout to commence this Friday for the EGM to be called.

The aim for a vote, based on the final documentation being finalised by tonight or early tomorrow morning will result in a vote taking place around 30/3/11.

cram

Bench
Rusty they can't, there has to be 30 days notice given for a EGM. At that meeting members vote they can not vote before.

cram

Bench
One of the old fellas just had a monologue but overall from what you can gauge from being on line support was not that overwhelming for him speaking against the privatization.

Rusty

Juniors
Sorry I'm thinking they get like a ballot they can return to the club whenever lol

Wishful thinking.

Rusty

Juniors
One of the old fellas just had a monologue but overall from what you can gauge from being on line support was not that overwhelming for him speaking against the privatization.

I noticed hardly anyone clapped. :sarcasm:

Latest posts