What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tinkler proposal back on (take 3)

Nuffy

Bench
Ken Edwards just paraphrased on Fox Sports News "No on Wayne Bennett, not looking likely at this stage."

Bennetts brother was on classic rock this morning saying that he felt Wayne would want the challenge of winning three comps at three different clubs.

Edwards would be under pain of death to release any details prior to the weekends game, remember want happened to the roosters

lol

after being dirt poor for so long, I can understand why your collective eyes light up when you see a bit of coin

still sad but, this is just Clive Palmer mkII

cram

Bench
I would not be suprised to see Bennett suprise everyone and head to the Bunnies...it is what most don't expect so its likely to happen, he would do it just to piss the media off....lol

cb4

First Grade
Bennetts brother was on classic rock this morning saying that he felt Wayne would want the challenge of winning three comps at three different clubs.

Edwards would be under pain of death to release any details prior to the weekends game, remember want happened to the roosters

Dont forget, when Bennetts brother said that, he was referring his move to Souths, not Newcastle.

Congrats on your win, and on your Snowden signature.

Alex28

Coach
I didn't want Dane Tilse back at the club, but now - just to f*ck up Raiders fans and...well...because we can - I hope we get him :)

Oh and can i just add a big F### Yeah! Call us poor and backwards now you wankers. i double dare you. I make no apologies because the often nasty comments aimed at us by the holier than thou knobheads that troll our forum are getting it right up the collective and deservedly so.

Last edited:
A bit like your boys when they spot a dog's a###hole?

nah, more like when your boys see some pills and powder ;-)

so anyways

how is Tinkler actually going to help your club become self sufficient?

are you just going to be a money pit like News Ltd is to the Storm, who have you covered many times over in wealth?

InThatNumber

Juniors
Congratulations Knights fans on the Tinkler deal. Hope it works out well for the club and the fans. Good luck with your 2011 season and future seasons. Finally, good luck Sunday against my Dragons. But not too much luck. Should be a cracking game.

Last edited:

Nuffy

Bench

so anyways

are you just going to be a money pit like News Ltd is to the Storm, who have you covered many times over in wealth?

The nice thing is that our club is already in fair shape, tinkler is just going to add more resources.

What a problem to have.

perverse

Referee
big props to the guys coming in and wishing us well. showing class, guys. especially Raiders_Premiers.

shane1970

Juniors

so anyways

we DON'T have to be self sufficient numb nuts - not for the next 10 years anyway - Why = cause we get $10mill each and every one of those ten years
:p

so anyways

By giving us the money to improve facilities, recruitment and do not forget the third party deals he can create. No player is off limits to us now.

Latest posts