What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tinkler proposal back on (take 3)

Johns Magic

Referee
Hopefully it's a full crowd and an awesome atmosphere on Sunday. If we put in a big performance it'll show Bennett exactly what he could be a part of.

MONGO

Juniors
Congrats on the news, it's great to see one of the "Loyal" clubs securing their future.
The jealousy of some supporters from other clubs is pathetic, they should be happy that there are people around who are willing to support the sport we're all supposed to love. Good luck on Sun againt my boys (but only in regard to injuries) & also on the Wayne Bennett front.
Mongo

aqua_duck

Coach
congrats on the death of your club

this fat earth raping phoney couldn't give a sh*t about your club, your region or anything for that matter bar his bottom line and positions of power

can't believe none of you could see that... your once proud community club, pride of the Hunter valley will be turned into nothing but a toy for this wanker

Like you give a damn about the knights, go away troll

Big Tim

First Grade
Wow!

97%

WTF has happened in Newcastle in the last 12 months since I left?????

People voting Liberal, and voting Tinkler in. Speechless.

Great news all around !!!!!!

perverse

Referee
Hopefully it's a full crowd and an awesome atmosphere on Sunday. If we put in a big performance it'll show Bennett exactly what he could be a part of.
it will have as many people as it can fit in its current state, for sure. we're the hottest ticket in town again. there were only about 500 tickets left for the game as of this morning,from memory.

i reckon there's gonna be a real buzz about town. record crowds this season.

Johns Magic

Referee
Sucks for my team that we will lose our best prop after the knights didn't want him

You've gotta stop peddling that line, it's not true.

It does suck for the Sharks and I feel for them, but there were a lot of us that never wanted him to go, and Brian Smith was the only one in the club who told him to pack his bags.

Serc

First Grade
Checked my phone at halftime during touch footy...no sms yet.

Full time I raced over and pulled it out, surely the vote has been announced now...saw the 97% written on there...hollered out the loudest WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO that all 6 fields no doubt heard, then pulled out my Knights jersey and ran across to the refs table, jersey helicoptering away, to tell all my other mates there :D

True story.

And yes, I am a goose - but I don't care!!! :D hahaha

PS: Thanks JD for the updates!

Mr48Volts

Juniors
This is fantastic news! Just glad it got posted last night cause I wouldn't have believed it this morning! Rock the F$ck On!

Alex28

Coach
You know what - I don't think that anybody knows what Wayne Bennett will do. Not even his brother. His brother has also said he'd go to Brisbane and that the three club premiership thing isn't important to him.

I won't believe anything said until Wayne says it himself.

cram

Bench
Does anyone know this person....:)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1177036.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 86

B-dos

Referee
great to see the members make the right decision and in such numbers

i wonder how long burraston has left....

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Great news and congrats to you all.

Going to be massive on Sunday. It always is when we play you up there anyway, but with Bennett announcing his future is elsewhere and Tinkler getting the bikkies, both teams are going to have plenty to play for.

So glad this game is on Fox.

Latest posts