What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tinkler proposal back on (take 3)

Apey

Staff member
greats news.

can't wait to hear about the off-field changes his money will achieve tbh

Joker's Wild

Coach
Fffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johns Magic

Referee
No, not at 97%. Because unanimous means 100% you goose.

Sorry, I thought it was pretty obvious what was meant, and clearly everyone else did as well.

Congrats for pointing it out though, I'll make sure to use complete sentences for the elderly next time.

I hope for Newcastle's sake that Tinkler and co don't just go out spending $500k on a whole heap of players but play it smart, there's already a good enough platform to build upon. Interesting times at Newcastle, as a neutral I'm very curious to see how it goes about but good luck I hope it works out well.

Big props to the dude with the Lone Wolf and Cub avatar btw.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
Epic News!!! The next few weeks is going to be surreal and hearing about what is to come should be salivating and exciting both on and off the field! Final piece of this puzzle is for the boys to go out and belt the crap out of the Dragons on Sunday and get 2 very well deserved points and start our new Dynasty the perfect way!!!! BOOM!!!

Silent Knight

First Grade
You can't begin to imagine how unbelievably happy I am right now. I'm wearing my Knights jersey to work tomorrow because I'm that proud of my club.

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP THHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE KNNNNNNNIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTSSSSSSS!

And bring on Sunday. The Newcastle chant will thunder across the stadium, and visiting teams will look on in awe of what rugby league means to our people and our town.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
B.T.W. Came up on Fox Sports News that it has been reported that Wayne Bennett has declined two well financed offers from the Brisbane Broncos to rejoin them. Came up on the little Sports Bar this afternoon but i haven't seen it discussed anywhere. Just thought id share that if it hasn't been already :)

Last edited:

Rusty

Juniors
nah, more like when your boys see some pills and powder ;-)

so anyways

how is Tinkler actually going to help your club become self sufficient?

are you just going to be a money pit like News Ltd is to the Storm, who have you covered many times over in wealth?

LOL I know it's hard to contain your jealousy but please try to for your own benefit.

perverse

Referee
B.T.W. Came up on Fox Sports News that it has been reported that Wayne Bennett has declined to well financed offers from the Brisbane Broncos to rejoin them. Came up on the little Sports Bar this afternoon but i haven't seen it discussed anywhere. Just thought id share that if it hasn't been already :)
it seems the wording on this was ambiguous. you are the second person to report it that way. a Dragons fan was in here earlier saying that it actually said he had declined well financed offers to (as in, so that he can) rejoin the Brisbane Broncos.

lol, i guess that's one way to get the report correct 100% of the time.

roboshark

Coach
Sucks for my team that we will lose our best prop after the knights didn't want him

Oh well..we are used to the kicks nowadays

Wonder if tinkler has a 2nd favourite team!!!.....sharks maybe

Latest posts