What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tinkler Tickets

docbrown

Coach
I'm taking the kids to game tomorrow - I think we'll have to wear raincoats though.

I was just wondering about these season passes that Tinkler is offering. As I travel around quite a bit I can't get to every game but our family normally manages to only get 2 to 3 of us to each home game. I'd like to sign all of us up for membership but say reserve 3 seats for the rest of the season. Does anybody know if this possible under the arrangement?

Wato

Juniors
There offering general admission family passes for $15 a game and seated passes for $20 a game.I dunno if that helps you.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I thought the tickets weren't coming into play until the Warriors game in Round 10?

knights98

Juniors
Am I right In assuming these wont be available over the Internet??? What other ways are there of getting them for those that are not in the Newcastle area???

docbrown

Coach
There's nothing on the Knights webpage about it that I can see.

I hope the packages have some flexibility. I'd hate to buy a 4th seat that we'd rarely use just because we were forced to.

cram

Bench
Just watched behind the scenes video of the making of the commercials on Facebook....a few Crusaders make the footage, including I believe the youngest Crusader ever making his debut!!!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
There's nothing on the Knights webpage about it that I can see.

I hope the packages have some flexibility. I'd hate to buy a 4th seat that we'd rarely use just because we were forced to.
Plenty of flexibility. 2 adults, 1 kid; 2 adults, 2 kids; 2 adults, 3 kids; 2 adults, 4 kids. Think they're the options you've got.

docbrown

Coach
Yes I actually rang through and asked about the memberships and they were great about it. All the family are now members and we've got seats for 2 adults + 1 kid (but which will usually be 1 adult + 2 kids) - so all good. At least one of us can take them to the games depending on if I'm travelling which is good because a seat isn't wasted. Even got a few friends and relatives signed up as well.

I normally manage to get to half the games most years but I never know which ones but at least now there's some flexibility.

I can't wait for the Warriors game. I think last year or the year before when we went there was only about 11-12k. Hopefully this time round there'll be 20k+.

cram

Bench
Yes I actually rang through and asked about the memberships and they were great about it. All the family are now members and we've got seats for 2 adults + 1 kid (but which will usually be 1 adult + 2 kids) - so all good. At least one of us can take them to the games depending on if I'm travelling which is good because a seat isn't wasted. Even got a few friends and relatives signed up as well.

I normally manage to get to half the games most years but I never know which ones but at least now there's some flexibility.

I can't wait for the Warriors game. I think last year or the year before when we went there was only about 11-12k. Hopefully this time round there'll be 20k+.

Good Stuff mate, Glad you got some tix's!!

Just watched behind the scenes video of the making of the commercials on Facebook....a few Crusaders make the footage, including I believe the youngest Crusader ever making his debut!!!

Indeed the youngest Crusader, but not his debut. He's already been in the local paper and the Telegraph. He's every inch the media whore.

We are thinking of getting him an agent :)

Pedge1971

First Grade
Does anyone know how it all works. I live overseas but was going to get a family package + a Concession for my old man who lives in the town. My brothers live fairly close so even though I would rarely use it, I was thinking I could just give the tickets to friends/family and see a few games when I am back home.

Do you actually have to nominate all the names on a family ticket, and if so, can you give your pass to friends/family on the games you cannot attend?

Apologies, read terms and conditions and nothing stated in the fine print on this point.

docbrown

Coach
Does anyone know how it all works. I live overseas but was going to get a family package + a Concession for my old man who lives in the town. My brothers live fairly close so even though I would rarely use it, I was thinking I could just give the tickets to friends/family and see a few games when I am back home.

Do you actually have to nominate all the names on a family ticket, and if so, can you give your pass to friends/family on the games you cannot attend?

Apologies, read terms and conditions and nothing stated in the fine print on this point.

I had the same issue. I've now got 3 seats that are going to cover 4 memberships and they said it was okay. I guess all they do is just scan the barcodes.

You do need to put names down to purchase the tickets though, so just put yours, you fathers and anyone else you need to. Just as long as you're not trying to sit in one of the kids seats etc.

Knightly_dave

Juniors
Hi All,
I was looking at purchasing tickets but they are in bay 10 and row V of the Andrew Johns stand. Does anyone have any idea what the view would be like from there ? They sound like they are right up the back. Would there be a good view of the field from there or would I be better getting general admin tickets ?

Thanks !

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bay 10 would be up the very back of the concourse. No chance of getting wet and you will probably be right on the tryline.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I had the same issue. I've now got 3 seats that are going to cover 4 memberships and they said it was okay. I guess all they do is just scan the barcodes.

You do need to put names down to purchase the tickets though, so just put yours, you fathers and anyone else you need to. Just as long as you're not trying to sit in one of the kids seats etc.

Great, thanks Doc.