What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tino deal....is it worth it?

Woody90

Juniors
The Titans have to piss or get off the pot.

If they play the risk adverse "he might get injured" card, they go nowhere.

You take those risks (and I’d argue 10 years is still too long) with game breaking spine players though. They’re currently going nowhere despite having both already on the books.

There’s no doubt they’re both guns, but you need a spine to be able to capitalise on the forwards good work…and they’re not going to be able to put together a class spine if a large amount of the cap is taken up with 2 forwards.

some11

Referee
They don’t even use Fifita properly on the field wasting his talents
He was electric in his first season with them, bludged a bit last year, improved this year (contract). I'd hate to see him regress again.

Tino has always put in though.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Tino has a free pass to injure players, he's even allow to hold them while a teammate punches the shit out of them. Pretty handy asset to have

Nutz

Bench
Was JT's huge contract worth it?
If the player remainds fit, the increases in salary cap decreases the effect on the cap. I say it's worth it.