What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
rd14 tipping board for the real souths fans!!! ""congrats to r20 our current leader""

r20: 70

Cisco: 65

Miagi: 64

R95: 61

shadow: 54

Rabbits20

Immortal
Curns13: 75

R20: 73

BR: 71

Alien: 69

Cisco: 68

Newc: 67

Miagi: 65

R95: 62

After round 15.

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
This is the true and real souths dinki di purist bunnies fans tipping comp no contest!!

R20: 73

Cisco: 68

Miagi: 65

R95: 62

Shadow: 57

After round 15.Congrats to R20 still leading the competition

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 your coming 1st in your comp too and they know that because those supposed south sydney fans in your comp are really unsouth sydney fans and have failed to be a real souths fan no contest.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
R20 i would not give these non unsouth sydney fans the time of day kick em to the curb r20 id scrap your comp altogether if i was you why persist with your time and kindness when these supposed souths fans continually back other teams its unsouth sydney scrap your comp mate your playing into their unsouth sydney web of deceit they are not souths fans real souths fans pick souths always. R20 you know i run the real souths comp dont waste your time mate i didn"t i could not run a comp with them telling me they are souths fans then back the other team as you already know R20 its unsouth sydney to do so lol@unsouthsydneyfansinr20"scomp!!! anyway R20 i know your an honorable man R20 and i know you will continue to run your comp because your a real souths fan unlike others in your comp good luck R20 they are not worth your time and effort except for the real souths fans in my comp S S T I D

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shadow I will continue with my comp.

I don't care where I finish in it as I know I've stuck with my Bunnies and not been tempted by the apple:lol:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 alien finds our posts ""real"" not funny because we back souths period!the unsouth sydney untrue fans have no come back on us r20 facts!!!they know we disrespect their non loyalty to souths fug em they are not true souths fans no contest!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 alien cant handle the truth thats all mate we love old alien and southsport but we disagree when they tip against souths its unsouth sydney to do so period and they know that!!!!no contest R20...

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi r20 alien finds our posts ""real"" not funny because we back souths period!the unsouth sydney untrue fans have no come back on us r20 facts!!!they know we disrespect their non loyalty to souths fug em they are not true souths fans no contest!!!

Yeah Shadow.

Alien is just putting the funny act on.

He knows deep down how real yourself and I are.

You're a smart man Shadow.

Oi shadow why is it every person on here ( except r20.) wants you banned
I'll tell you why it's because you have the iq of a squashed tomato and have zero to offer in the way of intelligent conversation
What grown man continually only says ask r20 he will tell you ( pathetic )
Or it's uncouth Sydney blah blah you are the most boring repetitive unintelligent close minded child like grown man I have ever come across .your posts border on geniusation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts