What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
i'm not in the comp

You haven't been reading the tipping thread properly.

I've been posting to you in that.

I want you in the comp. I want you to get over whatever was bothering you and stay in it. You're a special part of my comp.

I can't understand why you want out. I really cant.

Rabbits20

Immortal
don't worry about me r20. i kinda lost interest in the tipping comp when people were complaining about who i was tipping

Then you said you were doing it for fun.

Me and shadow were stating the obvious and you know that. It's not complaining. It's called bleeding red and green from your heart no matter what. Shadow knows what I mean as does Southsport.

I knew guys wouldn't stay committed to it. I have consistency in me and will tip the whole season. I know others won't.

R95 you get all the away teams.

To Curns and BR I respect you guys a lot still too.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Re: forevermakingthreadafterthread
Originally Posted by foreverinourshadow
After Round 10 here is the leaderboard:for our 6 real true purist rabbitoh fans.

R20: 52

Cisco: 50

R95: 48

Miagi: 48

Alien: 47

Shadow: 38 (S S T I D

shadow this week got 7/8

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 dont worry about them let them pick who ever they wish its their choice in my comp we are the real true 100%purist souths fans and thats all that matters,your still leading the comp r20 congratulations mate keep up the good work shadow.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Re: forevermakingthreadafterthread
Originally Posted by foreverinourshadow
After Round 10 here is the leaderboard:for our 6 real true purist rabbitoh fans.

Shadow: 38 (S S T I D

shadow this week got 7/8

Congrats on tipping 7 shadow. Which game did you miss out on???

I'm very happy for you.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i picked newcastle over the sharks i knew it was risky but ile back the under dogs sometimes but not always, but whom ever souths play even with 8-10 players out at present ile always tip souths from my heart always and that r20 defines the real true souths fan mate from the rest as you already know!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
i picked newcastle over the sharks i knew it was risky but ile back the under dogs sometimes but not always, but whom ever souths play even with 8-10 players out at present ile always tip souths from my heart always and that r20 defines the real true souths fan mate from the rest as you already know!!!

I'm proud to have a fellow true brother with a red and green bleeding heart in you Shadow.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
likewise r20 its an honorable pleasure for us both to be a real souths fan especially when it comes so naturally to truly be as one!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal

Curns13: 51

BR: 50

Newc: 49

Updated after Round 10.

Congrats to the guys who tipped 5 right.

Round 11 updated Leaderboard:

R20: 58

Curns13: 57

BR: 56

Newc: 55

Cisco: 54
Miagi: 54

Alien: 53
R95: 53

We have got a good competition here guys.

Guys we won't worry about tipping origin just to let you guys know.

Last edited:

alien

Referee
Round 11 updated Leaderboard:

Curns13: 57

BR: 56

Newc: 55

We have got a good competition here guys.

Guys we won't worry about tipping origin just to let you guys know.

i can't believe i'm only 5 off the lead when since round 5 i've just been tipping for who i wanted to win, and i missed a round too. i think i can catch you r20 if i tip seriously from now on. i gave you a lead r20, but i'll reel you in! it will be like phar lap! :cool:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
rd11 leader board updated for the (6)real true dinky di purist souths fans

Shadow: 43 (S S T I D

Rabbits20

Immortal
i can't believe i'm only 5 off the lead when since round 5 i've just been tipping for who i wanted to win, and i missed a round too. i think i can catch you r20 if i tip seriously from now on. i gave you a lead r20, but i'll reel you in! it will be like phar lap! :cool:

You got the away teams when you missed a round and quite a fair few away teams won that round.

Lol, dream on alien.

You might catch me if you go the dark side and tip against SOUTHS at times which would be stupid and not South Sydney:crazy::crazy:

I'm awake to your games alien. Is that I see your name in equal last???:lol::lol:

I'm competitive. I am winning the true comp for Souths fans too that Shadow is running.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 what does alien mean by tipping seriously? does that mean tipping against his supposed team souths?real souths fans r20 don't back other clubs as we both know it's unsouth sydney!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi r20 what does alien mean by tipping seriously? does that mean tipping against his supposed team souths?real souths fans r20 don't back other clubs as we both know it's unsouth sydney!!!

Who knows Shadow???

It seems alien has been off with the fairies a bit lately:lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
You got the away teams when you missed a round and quite a fair few away teams won that round.

Lol, dream on alien.

You might catch me if you go the dark side and tip against SOUTHS at times which would be stupid and not South Sydney:crazy::crazy:

I'm awake to your games alien. Is that I see your name in equal last???:lol::lol:

I'm competitive. I am winning the true comp for Souths fans too that Shadow is running.

Read this post from me shadow.

I've got alien covered from all angles;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.