What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i know why your upset br because a few on here think that your unsouth sydney well they are correct just ask r20!!!
shadow tips souths
bensville rabbit tips the panthers
whois the real souths fan? shadow of course

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
alien if your a true and real rabbitoh fan you would tip souths each time out of loyalty none of you are loyal to souths r20 knows what im saying your all fickle footy fans!

duck

Juniors
I'm un south sydney and proud of it.
Guys shadow is 100% trolling. I'm guessing it's R20's other account. As a wind up merchant the guy is a genius.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
but alien you tip other teams against souths were you like that when tommy blue cattle dog raudonikis played???did you tip against tommy also back in those days??

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
tommy lives up at runaway bay on the gold coast these days running a little business i ran into him 2 months ago he is looking fit.

Shadow you posted you were 72 now your saying your over 74,
So ur obviously full of shit
Also I do not give a f..ck what anyone else thinks of me on here it's a fantasy world at best it's obviously your life
Just ask r20 he will tell u
Oi R20 put ur mate shadow back behind the padded doors
Is it really fair for everyone we have to put up with his constant bullshit on this thread
He's not even part of our tipping comp everyone is sick to death of this genius
DKOR grow a set and F.. Ck shadow off he's destroying this forum again

Shadow I will spell it out clearly for you
Nobody gives a f...ck what you think ,what you say or have any intention of gaining respect of the biggest genius to ever support souths
There ..get it...

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Shadow you posted you were 72 now your saying your over 74,
So ur obviously full of shit
Also I do not give a f..ck what anyone else thinks of me on here it's a fantasy world at best it's obviously your life
Just ask r20 he will tell u
Oi R20 put ur mate shadow back behind the padded doors
Is it really fair for everyone we have to put up with his constant bullshit on this thread
He's not even part of our tipping comp everyone is sick to death of this genius
DKOR grow a set and F.. Ck shadow off he's destroying this forum again

Your wasting your time. I already called out DKOR on this matter and he ignores you. Either he's lazy or enjoys it.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
dkor is a rabbitoh fan 100% he knows unrabbit toes is unsouth sydney like br is unsouth sydney as well as curns is unsouth sydney because you tip the other teams against our sacred club your a blight on our team go follow the other teams oh wait hang on a moment thats right you do tip the other clubs against souths what a disgrace you 3 are,the real rabbitoh fans dont acknowledge the unsouth sydney fans on here it is a fact!!!go back the cowboys next week your a disgrace

Rabbit toes

First Grade
dkor is a rabbitoh fan 100% he knows unrabbit toes is unsouth sydney like br is unsouth sydney as well as curns is unsouth sydney because you tip the other teams against our sacred club your a blight on our team go follow the other teams oh wait hang on a moment thats right you do tip the other clubs against souths what a disgrace you 3 are,the real rabbitoh fans dont acknowledge the unsouth sydney fans on here it is a fact!!!go back the cowboys next week your a disgrace

I'm not even in the tipping comp you utter deadshit. Change the record cause the one you're playing is broken.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oi shadow why is it every person on here ( except r20.) wants you banned
I'll tell you why it's because you have the iq of a squashed tomato and have zero to offer in the way of intelligent conversation
What grown man continually only says ask r20 he will tell you ( pathetic )
Or it's uncouth Sydney blah blah you are the most boring repetitive unintelligent close minded child like grown man I have ever come across .your posts border on geniusation

He is very very passionate unlike others in here.

Rabbits20

Immortal
i'm on my way to the game now shadow, to support the mighty bunnies, but according to you i'm not a "real supporter". pfft

When you get home I await you saying the refs stuffed us up.

They dudded us again alien.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
r20 your correct above with your statements, R20 i think the old saying long ago goes something like this we always back our family and we always back souths those are the 2 sacred rules of being a real souths fan no contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts