What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miagi

Juniors
R20 , you are doing a great job with tipping comp , pommy is jealous of you i am sure of that

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 , you are doing a great job with tipping comp , pommy is jealous of you i am sure of that

Thanks Miagi. You are a good bloke.

I get garbage off him a lot. As you say it is jealousy. Apparently I'm bi polar and a genius. Oh well I don't let his shallow talk bother me.

Miagi, Pommy may beat me in this tipping comp but I will always tip Souths every week just like you do.

Miagi

Juniors
mate people should not make them statements as they dont know others circumstances, all i can say he isn't a bleed red and green supporter , i dont care if i come last , i will always tip the rabbits . They have given me a lot of great memories.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
cheers miagi and r20 the real souths comp is run by me you both know that gentleman,great to hear from you miagi you are a rabbitoh legend thru and thru mate.

alien

Referee
cheers miagi and r20 the real souths comp is run by me you both know that gentleman,great to hear from you miagi you are a rabbitoh legend thru and thru mate.

oi shadow, if you want you can add me to the real souths comp. just take off that one point when i tipped the dogs :eek:

Miagi

Juniors

thanks mate , we all need to stay with the boys and back them , i know its a hard pill to swallow atm but better days are ahead , cheers

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
foreverinourshadow
user_online.gif

Bench
rank2.gif

icon1.gif
Re: forevermakingthreadafterthread
Originally Posted by foreverinourshadow
After Round 9 here is the leaderboard:for our 6 real true purist rabbitoh fans.

R20: 47

Cisco: 45

R95: 44

Miagi: 43

Alien: 42

Shadow: 31 (S S T I D)

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
post_old.gif
Today, 10:24 PM
foreverinourshadow
user_online.gif

Bench
rank2.gif

icon1.gif
Re: forevermakingthreadafterthread
welcome home alien i love a real true purist rabbitohs fan!!!Alien you were deducted the 1pt as you suggested and now your coming 5th and i am coming last lol... go the bunny's S S T I D...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
alien your very welcome it's great to have you on board i am sure the other boys on herewouldalso welcome you with open bunny paws lol

Rabbits20

Immortal
mate people should not make them statements as they dont know others circumstances, all i can say he isn't a bleed red and green supporter , i dont care if i come last , i will always tip the rabbits . They have given me a lot of great memories.

I know mate. A relative of mine has some mental illness. I tried explaining that to Pommy and he just joins in with the trolls in the cave putting down alien, myself and shadow. He says we 3 are not normal and can't hold conversations. oh well I'm bigger than these jealous guys. They can't knock me down.

I hope Pommy stays away a bit more from the Souths forum.

Correct Miagi. Spot on mate. He isn't a bleed red and green supporter.

I don't care if I come last either. I've got those memories too.

Miagi gets it shadow.

Alien gets it too shadow. I've forgiven alien for that one stuff up he made shadow. I know how much alien loves Souths too.

alien

Referee
shadow, i am drinking some green jasmine tea with manuka honey. it's ok, but i prefer it without the honey. i'll use the honey on toast instead :)

alien

Referee
I know mate. A relative of mine has some mental illness. I tried explaining that to Pommy and he just joins in with the trolls in the cave putting down alien, myself and shadow. He says we 3 are not normal and can't hold conversations. oh well I'm bigger than these jealous guys. They can't knock me down.

I hope Pommy stays away a bit more from the Souths forum.

Correct Miagi. Spot on mate. He isn't a bleed red and green supporter.

I don't care if I come last either. I've got those memories too.

Miagi gets it shadow.

Alien gets it too shadow. I've forgiven alien for that one stuff up he made shadow. I know how much alien loves Souths too.

i don't blame you for putting some of those idiots on your ignore list. i think that's a good idea actually!

Status
Not open for further replies.