What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TISM Vs Jet

Are TISM better than Jet

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course

• Undoubtedly

• Uh Huh

• Oh Yeah

• Yup

• Total voters

Southernsaint

Staff member
Oh, look what you've done, Rex...

Going to see TISM on Friday, it'll be good to see them slaughter a few more sacred cows. Is there any truth that their rider for the evening stipulates they want a jumping castle filled with the C*nterbury Bulldogs?? :shock: :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahahahahahahahaa

The Men's Room is a great piece of work too.
The poem Volare and The Penis Is Mightier Than The Sword is also funny as.

I'm one album shy of owning the whole collection from TISM. They are the best mob going around...EVER!

Anonymous

Juniors
TISM are cool. One of my mates picked up their DVD... bloody hilarious. I love the gig they played where they were in those big puffy spacesuits, and the singer jumped out into the crowd and they ripped the suit off him, and he got back up on the stage and kept singing buck naked until one of the roadies came on and handed him a loincloth... :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think there should be some great TISM quotes in here.

Like this:

"Like a Mistral Employee once told me, you're only as good as your fans"

choc_soldier

Coach
"The poor kid becomes a junkie, the rich kid an advertiser, what a tragic waste of potential... being a junkie isn't so good either..."

blackfriday

Juniors
TISM are funny as. ron hitler barassi should be in comedy. in one interview he said, 'we decided to call it 'the white albun' as a tribute to jet. take whatever the beatles did and f**k it up.' he also said, 'we'll be adjusting songs for the sydney audience. 'everyone has more sex than me' will be changed to 'everyone has more ANAL sex than me'. we know the market up there.' up there as funny as blooduster.

Southernsaint

Staff member
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/07/08/1089000287023.html

TISM frontman Ron Hitler-Barassi is in fine spirits. He tells me he has just snorted "breakfast off a hooker's tits", then throws down a typical TISM challenge - for the band to fight the entire Canterbury rugby league team. Apparently, it's for the honour of Australia's womanhood.

"We've never seen such a bunch of downright animal misogynists since we last played with Powderfinger," Hitler-Barassi says. "I would like to challenge every single member of that team to come along and try and punch TISM's scrawny-necked, overintellectualised, wussy, middle-class heads in this Friday.

"They'll see what a righteous set of men can do. Because we're not girls, mate. You can push around girls in the backyard, you Bulldogs, but you can't push around TISM."

Seeing how they'll be fighting at least 13 musclebound athletes, how many members are there in TISM?

"Seven ... until they read this. Then there'll be just me. Because we're in masks, I'll be sending along my representative. Any girls who might be impressed by my challenge are welcome to come backstage and I'll treat them with the individuality they deserve."

Cheers,
Ben S.

blackfriday

Juniors
oh yeah, ron also went on to talk about a spit roast and a jumping castle backstage at a show where the bulldogs are invited.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ron rules and there is no doubt about that.

If they don't make Rowville's Hall Of Fame, no one ever will :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not mocking, I just dont like electronic sounds

I'm a hard core rocker