What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans vs South Sydney,Cbus Super Stadium - Saturday 3.00pm

hurricane57

Juniors
This sort of mundane, easily read attack is what you get when Sutton's 5/8th - sorry, but we have had years of it, I think Sutton's a great footballer, just not at 5/8 - I think we will still win - but I'd love to see Olive come on and replace Goodwin.

Rabbits20

Immortal
This sort of mundane, easily read attack is what you get when Sutton's 5/8th - sorry, but we have had years of it, I think Sutton's a great footballer, just not at 5/8 - I think we will still win - but I'd love to see Olive come on and replace Goodwin.

Yep good points there.

On radio they're saying Keary isn't a 7 they are saying he's a 5/8.

Without Reynolds they're saying we are really struggling and Keary is a different player to Reynolds.

hurricane57

Juniors
Yep good points there.

On radio they're saying Keary isn't a 7 they are saying he's a 5/8.

Without Reynolds they're saying we are really struggling and Keary is a different player to Reynolds.

Yep. we look dangerous when Keary has the ball with support running to him, not when he's running to the support. Keary needs to recognize when to go himself, which he should do more of.

Madge needs to be more imaginative with his halves, give some of the new guys a run at half, tell em to pass to Keary.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We needed a repeat set.

Apparently at half time Madge told them to get back to our structures.

Well they ain't doing it.

Congrats George you just gave another penalty away!!! Fair dinkum.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Grevsmuhl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GI set that up.

All you GI haters suck on that:lol::lol::lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I sense Souths are firing up.

Playing well GI and McInnes.

The Souths crowd is so loud. Brilliant support up there!!!!

Latest posts