What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans vs South Sydney,Cbus Super Stadium - Saturday 3.00pm

hurricane57

Juniors
LOL, sutto was a smartarse at the end.

The pass the Sutton threw for Grevshule's first try's was one of the best passes I've seen Sutton throw, he held onto it just long enough so the defense had gone past Grevo and voila.

Now, when's Reynolds back and does Souths have a bye or two coming up?

rabbitohs95

Bench
The pass the Sutton threw for Grevsmuhl's first try was one of the best passes I've seen Sutton throw, he held onto it just long enough so the defense had gone past Grevo and voila.

Now, when's Reynolds back and does Souths have a bye or two coming up?

Reminded me a lot like the one he threw Geddes in Round 26 2009 to score the match winner. Sutto is a master of the shot ball and Reyno could learn a lot from him.

Reyno they reckon will be back in Round 16 against Manly, a week after our first bye.

alien

Referee
alot of people underrate sutton. he is very important to this team. he doesn't need to play in the halves to make an impact though. i wonder how close madge is, putting sutton back in the 2nd row and bringing in cody walker. i reckon sutton going ok in the 6, but keary needs to improve his last tackle plays a bit

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
alot of people underrate sutton. he is very important to this team. he doesn't need to play in the halves to make an impact though. i wonder how close madge is, putting sutton back in the 2nd row and bringing in cody walker. i reckon sutton going ok in the 6, but keary needs to improve his last tackle plays a bit

Maybe Cody's long kicking game isn't good enough. If Keary was out injured and Reyno was halfback Cody might have got a run.

hurricane57

Juniors

I don't short change Sutton, he gives it his best shot every week, he's just too slow with his hands and feet for 5/8, Keary ain't no half back, he's a 5/8, there in lies the problem.

Maybe Cody Walker is the answer, we won't know till Madge trys him.

Speaking of Walkers, the one in our centre hasn't lighted the world for a while - anybody have any thoughts?

African Monkey

First Grade
I don't short change Sutton, he gives it his best shot every week, he's just too slow with his hands and feet for 5/8, Keary ain't no half back, he's a 5/8, there in lies the problem.

Speaking of Walkers, the one in our centre hasn't lighted the world for a while - anybody have any thoughts?

Yeah Walker hasn't been great, his injury set him back somewhat.

Geez talk about making it hard for ourselves. Still, a wins a win.

southsport

First Grade

Since Dylan came back from injury he has been contained by the opposition..........maybe he prefers Keary at 5/8.

alien

Referee

it would be interesting to see how cody would go at halfback, with keary back in the 6 and sutton in the 2nd row