What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans vs South Sydney,Cbus Super Stadium - Saturday 3.00pm

Rabbits20

Immortal
Really liking Brown come off the bench. Similar to what George did back in 2013. If he continues his form it wouldn't surprise me to see him start.

Yeah it's great to see the energy he's bringing.

Next year Brown could be starting quite a few times.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Person travelling on the same flight as the team says Ben Lowe looks OK too.

That's good. If he doesnt play tomorrow he should be right for the week after.

Lucky he didn't badly hurt his knee last week, just stretched ligaments and lots of bruising.

He is probably not at 100percent.

Lowe has been playing very well for us the last few weeks. He was finding his best form again and cut out the stupid penalties.

Rabbits20

Immortal
People I know at the game last week reckon Lowe is playing well as he wants to prove himself to get another 1 year contract for next year.

I think he is 30yrs old.

Miagi

Juniors
After the game it would be good if you could post what the atmosphere was like and the ratio of support both teams have.

I reckon it could be 50/50.
I am hoping so , there is a fair bit of red and green around Surfers this arvo

alien

Referee
Aaron Gray says he wants to keep his spot on Souths left wing
South Sydney Rabbitohs

• by:
  • 20 hours ago May 28, 2015 4:02PM

SOUTH Sydney?s latest exciting backline discovery Aaron Gray is in no hurry to hand his left wing spot back to the Rabbitohs newly minted Kangaroos representative Alex Johnston.

Gray, 21, has played four matches, bagging five tries in the last three, including doubles against St George Illawarra and Parramatta.
?It?s been a good introduction to my career,? Gray said.
?The big boys and the halves are laying the platform for us there and making my job on the wing a bit easier.? Johnston, who made his Test debut against New Zealand last month, has played at either fullback or the right wing since Gray broke into the Souths team in late April.
?AJ says he wants his left wing spot back, but I said I?m going to try and keep it,? Gray said.
Gray, Johnston, fellow backs Adam Reynolds, John Sutton and Dylan Walker, and forwards Jason Clark and Cameron McInnes are other products of the Rabbitohs famed local nursery in this season?s senior squad.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/aa...souths-left-wing/story-fndv36md-1227372389330

good to see his confidence. i can't see why gray couldn't keep the right wing spot, whilst aj plays left wing.

hurricane57

Juniors
I am so glad Cecchin is refereeing tonight, he is such a f**king tosser.

Souths may have a chance tomorrow, perhaps?

alien

Referee
i'd be tempted to put mcqueen at right centre. goodwin to norths. grevsmuhl to interchange

southsport

First Grade
John Olive travelled north with the team leading to some speculation that all might not be well with GI.

Rabbits20

Immortal
John Olive travelled north with the team leading to some speculation that all might not be well with GI.

He was named as 19th man though. So Olive will be warming up on field and on standby in case of any injuries in the warm up.

Madge normally has 20 or 21 players warming up on field.

southsport

First Grade
He was named as 19th man though. So Olive will be warming up on field and on standby in case of any injuries in the warm up.

Madge normally has 20 or 21 players warming up on field.

I was thinking that it may be insurance along with concerns for Greg's recovery from tonsilitis.