What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans will win the Grand Final

TouchMyHappy

Juniors
Coaster don't worry about it man. Every team has to put in a bad performance once in a while and wouldn't you rather it be now than say in September or dare I say it October.

I only took a stab at your thread because it irritates me people are talking about Premierships so early. There is a month of football left and with injuries, form slumps and controversies, I'm sure many teams with momentum will lose it and vice versa.

I know you were frustrated at the lack of mention of your outfit, but that's not such a bad thing. And by making a thread stating the Gold Coast will definitely win, it puts a lot of pressure on your entire fan base to back or separate themselves from such daring comments.

There's always next week.

Eelectrica

Referee
I think the Titans will win the Grand final too.
Just not this year.
Perhaps not even next year. Or the year after. But one year I think they will

God-King Dean

Immortal
I have to lol at people who say they like being under the radar.

The only reason care about this supposed 'radar' is because less sh*t will be put on em on this forum if their team loses. :lol:

Apey

Staff member
I have to lol at people who say they like being under the radar.

The only reason care about this supposed 'radar' is because less sh*t will be put on em on this forum if their team loses. :lol:

yeah, gunna be pretty funny to watch if your team chokes for that very reason :D

in saying that, you have reasons to be cocky.

Eelectrica

Referee
What the Raiders are doing to the Broncos tonight is what the Titans should have done last week. This is why the Titans won't win it this year.
No shame in making the finals though and find out what the difference is between a team capable of winning it all and a team making up the numbers.

It's been a good season from the Titans. No need to get upset because they're not going to win it all this year.

_Johnsy

Referee
I have to lol at people who say they like being under the radar. The only reason care about this supposed 'radar' is because less sh*t will be put on em on this forum if their team loses.

in saying that, you have reasons to be cocky.

I'll be farked if I can see anything GDK has said that is cocky. More a case of people just running out the same old cliches.

Dragon

Coach
I'm sick to death of hearing every analyst, journalist and commentator praising the Dragons, Dogs, Manly and even Melbourne when the team coming 2nd- the Titans, never even get a mention.
We are just as good as the four mentioned teams, and have beaten all four of them this season. We are unbeateable at home, and have an almost fully-fit squad (O'Dwyer and Rogers will be back any week now).

We also have a killer forward pack, the best no.9 in the game (Friend, IMO), one of the best halfbacks in the game Scott Prince. We also have the man who will likely win Dally M Rookie of the year in Kevin Gordon.

We are on fire at the moment, and we are showing every sign that we can and will win the Grand Final.

So how about some credit from media and commentators alike?

/bump

Hanscholo

Bench
Jeez, what a bad couple of performances to go out in straight sets. At least newcastle had an excuse, they are stupid, the GC however just didnt put in.

adamkungl

Immortal
Titans were f**kin poor tonight. Worse than Roosters were last year, but very similar circumstances. Top 4, lost to brisbane and the team in 8th.

_Johnsy

Referee
I'm sick to death of hearing every analyst, journalist and commentator praising the Dragons, Dogs, Manly and even Melbourne when the team coming 2nd- the Titans, never even get a mention.
We are just as good as the four mentioned teams, and have beaten all four of them this season. We are unbeateable at home, and have an almost fully-fit squad (O'Dwyer and Rogers will be back any week now).

We also have a killer forward pack, the best no.9 in the game (Friend, IMO), one of the best halfbacks in the game Scott Prince. We also have the man who will likely win Dally M Rookie of the year in Kevin Gordon.

We are on fire at the moment, and we are showing every sign that we can and will win the Grand Final.

So how about some credit from media and commentators alike?

laughing%20group.jpg

Latest posts