What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT - Donks at Suncorp

If Nicho plays the interstate game tomorrow night not 100 Percent.
The sharks should be on the case of NSW, for allowing an injured player to play.
I can understand if it's a sharks game, but this game is not important in how our year shapes rest him for tommorrow night
I would have thought that the decision would have been Nicho's in consultation with Sharks management. Ultimately they know how well Nicho and his calf are travelling. I imagine him doing well in SOO will boost his confidence no end. But yes, risky business.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yep season isn't over by any shot.... If I'd been asked if I'd be happy being in equal first at the halfway point at the start of the season...yeah of course we'd all take that. Last couple of weeks have been shit but we'll get to see in the next month or so if it's just a bump in the road or not.

Inferno

Coach
I feel like we've played the Broncs around origin time a bit with minimal success.

I don't see that changing, their pack will probably bash us.

Hope I'm wrong.

TRIALS

Juniors
I feel like we've played the Broncs around origin time a bit with minimal success.

I don't see that changing, their pack will probably bash us.

Hope I'm wrong.
Other than that game that Wade sent someone into the shadow realm. Was it Karmichael?

txta2

First Grade
Walsh out
Happy Hour Dancing GIF by New Girl

Chimp

Bench
There should have been no test.
It was clearly category 1. Immediately ruled out, mandatory 11 day rest.
Pretty sure there’s an ‘out’ of the stand down if you’ve not got a history of concussion. Sure someone earlier this year deemed Cat 1 in game but passed HIA and played next week.

jc155776

Coach
So the HIA is just a test taken and compared against pre season results. So if yku are a smart club you get your boys to count to potato pre season so when they are knocked out cold and have to take the test again there is a lower standard to reach and pass. Not that any club would do such a thing or rort the system in general.

For the record anyone calling Walsh a Cat or Milker is a f**king idiot, that dude was dead on the field.

DJDL

First Grade
Pretty sure there’s an ‘out’ of the stand down if you’ve not got a history of concussion. Sure someone earlier this year deemed Cat 1 in game but passed HIA and played next week.

I don't remember that. But with the way this game is officiated, I wouldn't be surprised.

Latest posts