What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT Rnd8 vs Manly Friday 8pm

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Like I said tell me you didn't watch the game without telling me you didn't watch the game...

For almost 20 minutes the Titans defended their line when up by 3. All the momentum with the Warriors who were the home side.
The game goes for 80 minutes, and they conceded four tries to a team that has averaged fewer than that.
As the season has progressed they have gotten better and we have gotten worse..
You said that about the Dragons last week ffs

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If they had defended better over 80 they wouldn't have needed to score five tries to win. They also wouldn't be running last.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I watched the game at the pub, and because it was on first I was still sober by the end of it.
Fair enough, bodes well for some decent observations...
If that had been Parra getting beaten you wouldn't have said a f**king word about the Titans' great defence. It would've been all 'Parra were too shit to score'.
But nope, Pou chose to play the man again.... Objection, your honour - irrelevant argumentative speculation!
The fact is the Warriors were good enough to score four tries in 62 minutes. But their own defence was very poor, and they were still behind on the scoreboard. Instead of building pressure they lost composure and offered little threat for the last fifteen minutes. They shat themselves, and somehow that makes the Titans a gun defensive side? They still have the second worst defence in the NRL.
Finally, he states an opinion... but then finishes with more argumentative nonsense to cancel it out, your honour.

Latest posts