What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT: Round 2 Pre Season Challenge - 2023 cut and paste

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Any reason Braily only played 10???
Looked really good out there
Except his obligatory loop pass to McInnes about 20 minutes in which caused an error.

All 3 DHs made elementary passing errors from the ruck. We can perhaps put it down to tiredness.

That was as brutal a trial as I have seen, ever.

Quigs

Immortal
You telling me that the Dogs didn't win after the 80minutes of the most one sided commentary I've heard in years.

Fur huck me they were still raving on about the bloody Dogs even after the full time siren had gone.

And everytime that ground announcer Lloyd Bridges hit the play button for amplified "Bulldogs, Bulldogs" chant that halfwit Ginnane would hysterically scream that the crowd has fired up big time.

It's no worries from me with this trial. As trials go, we went all right.

Quigs

Immortal
I think this 2024 season is going to be a case of who has the strongest side in late September. Who can keep their key playmakers upright and healthy enough.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
You telling me that the Dogs didn't win after the 80minutes of the most one sided commentary I've heard in years.

Fur huck me they were still raving on about the bloody Dogs even after the full time siren had gone.

And everytime that ground announcer Lloyd Bridges hit the play button for amplified "Bulldogs, Bulldogs" chant that halfwit Ginnane would hysterically scream that the crowd has fired up big time.

It's no worries from me with this trial. As trials go, we went all right.

We did. The takeaway for me is the focus is clearly on defence. We lose that game, be it a trial, comp game or semi last 2 years with that many errors and non offensive direction.

The attack will come back.

I pretty much just think 2 desperado teams out to bash each other cancelled each other out

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Imagine if the first game In Vegas was that standard.
It may well be

100 yard field equals 91 metres. Also narrower by a fair few metres. All 4 teams are going to play through the guts and just bash each other.

Maybe that's the plan

Quigs

Immortal
I just have so many bad vibes about this Vegas BS.

Maybe it is just that some fhark wit had 'our' Sharon the hardman as one of the gun promo men that instilled all this negativity within me.

Add to the mix the Fools from FOX, I mean to say what could possibly go wrong.

By the way, are they going to have an AHZIE commentary team for us australian's and one commentary team for the Yanks. It is going to be very painful if there are not two options.

Frailty

First Grade
Hynes is going to have to stay healthy, because the attack was so aimless. Trindall can be good, but that in the attacking zone all he’d do is catch, take a few strides sideways (not an angle) and then pass. Atkinson was pretty awful.

Liked what I saw from the middles. Hunt looked great, and I thought Kaufusi was really strong in defence.

I just have so many bad vibes about this Vegas BS.

Maybe it is just that some fhark wit had 'our' Sharon the hardman as one of the gun promo men that instilled all this negativity within me.

Add to the mix the Fools from FOX, I mean to say what could possibly go wrong.

By the way, are they going to have an AHZIE commentary team for us australian's and one commentary team for the Yanks. It is going to be very painful if there are not two options.
The commentary could be really bad next week, if they think millions of sceptics are watching they will explain every penalty, every play.
It is turn the sound down games