What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs. Souths

bluefox68

Staff member
1. Tracey
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Trindall
7. Hynes
8. BHU
9. Brailey
10. Rudolf
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. McInnes

14. Williams
15. Hazelton
16. Hunt
17. Colquhoun

18. Moyza!!!!!

Stake Removed

First Grade
I can't see us scoring more then 10.
Tracey will add nothing
Hynes should be full back
Colquhoun on the bench, I would rather Graham play 5/8 then second row. And move Hynes to fullback.
This can't be the 17 who play

Look at the extended bench, I assume they are all going to Perth. Seems like our pig stocks are very low

Extended Bench

18. MATT MOYLAN
19. KAYAL IRO
20. MAWENE HIROTI
21. TUKU HAU TAPUHA
22. DAN ATKINSON

coolumsharkie

Referee
Glad Hynes isn't FB. Fitz would have lost all cred if he was. WK out for the regular season confirmed, hopefully back for the ''finals''. I like CT, hope we flog Souffs. Just for the laffs.

Look at the extended bench, I assume they are all going to Perth. Seems like our pig stocks are very low

Extended Bench

18. MATT MOYLAN
19. KAYAL IRO
20. MAWENE HIROTI
21. TUKU HAU TAPUHA
22. DAN ATKINSON
That Dan Atkinson can certainly play. I would have been tempted giving him a run at Fullback. He has a bit of X factor about him which the team badly needs.

The rest of that extended bench I wouldn’t even waste money flying them over to Perth.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
That Dan Atkinson can certainly play. I would have been tempted giving him a run at Fullback. He has a bit of X factor about him which the team badly needs.

The rest of that extended bench I wouldn’t even waste money flying them over to Perth.
Agree with Atkinson…has a bit more size than CT and is an out and out footballer. Bothers me that some of the fellas including Atkinson and Iro haven’t been given a shot while some of the incumbents just go through the motions. If only the injuries and suspensions had been a bit more balanced between the forwards and the backs we might have unearthed someone.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Geez Fitz, start Williams at lock, McInnes earnt not being bashed up in the first 20.

I also do not get Toby starting over Royce, you play him at the start, then after a long break, when Toby starts looking gassed, you throw him back on.

The above points are 100 percent correct

This is just IMHO.

I would certainly have Iro over Tracey.

Tracey did play well for Newtown in 1. Cleary found him wanting.

I am Ok with Wade starting and giving JesseQ a good 60 mins. That kid is a keeper.

Just hold the pil.

DJDL

Bench
Geez Fitz, start Williams at lock, McInnes earnt not being bashed up in the first 20.

I also do not get Toby starting over Royce, you play him at the start, then after a long break, when Toby starts looking gassed, you throw him back on.

The above points are 100 percent correct

This is just IMHO.

I would certainly have Iro over Tracey.

Tracey did play well for Newtown in 1. Cleary found him wanting.

I am Ok with Wade starting and giving JesseQ a good 60 mins. That kid is a keeper.

Just hold the pil.

I think it's designed to not have BHU and Royce on the field together.
It seems to have been that way all year when those two are actually fit and in the squad together.

Inferno

Coach
In circumstances where we've had another injury in the forwards I'd have thought it makes more sense to move Sifa to the bench/backrow and keep CT in the centres with Atkinson moving to fullback.

For those that have seen him in cup is he more of a ballplayer/playmaker than CT?