What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs. Souths

DJDL

Bench
From the little I’ve seen I’ve barely noticed him.
Seems to have a reputation based on one opportunistic try scored in a trial against the Dogs.

Craigshark

First Grade
Aitkinson also ripped apart Newcastle in that trial, given a trial and against probably a second grade side. He reminds me a bit of Brett Kearney.

Frailty

First Grade
Atkinson is being raised because he is an unknown.

Problem is that we know what's already there and it's not exactly confidence inducing.

SadShark

Bench
So, given some of the fluff (from Podcasts and truey true supporters) about expecting worse than a score line of 28 to f**king NIL and being pleased that we kept the score so low, are we considering that if we score 6 to 10-points this weekend will be of a similar “victory” against Souffs?

What about this f**ken club….

Stake Removed

First Grade
So, given some of the fluff (from Podcasts and truey true supporters) about expecting worse than a score line of 28 to f**king NIL and being pleased that we kept the score so low, are we considering that if we score 6 to 10-points this weekend will be of a similar “victory” against Souffs?

What about this f**ken club….
I am never happy when we lose..
We didn't even score a point I am not happy about team selection
What I heard on fins up podcast massive concern if right that if Ronaldo ruled out Hiroti comes in, not Iro

I don't have unrealistic expectations. I expect us to lose. I watched the first round game at Shark Park and saw how much of a better team they are. We just ain't that good even if everyone is firing.

chewsta

First Grade
Would love to see Iro given another shot. Too little too late though, on his way elsewhere isn't he?

Question if I may, Iro is 23 or 24 isn't he, would he have played more than 1 first grade game elsewhere or is he not really that great a player. I don't count the tigers or bulldogs when I ask that question either as anyone can get a game at them joints.