What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs. Souths

Ozzi_78

First Grade
So, given some of the fluff (from Podcasts and truey true supporters) about expecting worse than a score line of 28 to f**king NIL and being pleased that we kept the score so low, are we considering that if we score 6 to 10-points this weekend will be of a similar “victory” against Souffs?

What about this f**ken club….
Both casts gave me the shits this week. Yay we only lost 28-0 cos we had no ball. Guess why we had no ball? weak as water loser mentality

Special K

Coach
I think Hiroti is mud.

The thinking I am assuming is that edge has been blown apart recently. Hiroti has 30 or so games I guess at FG which is a big difference to 1-2 Iro has. Iro is also not a winger. I fkn wish Stonestreet was thrown in the deep end here but he is injured. Hiroti is the safer option I guess.

Also the podcasts - I haven't listened to them but if you have an alternative view nothing stopping you creating another one the way you want the fans to be heard. Dan and Mortz did that as a piss take in the first place vs Sam and others. Realistically we are where we are. Nobody is happy about losing 28-0 but given the circumstances thats a valid reflection of what we are as a team. Those 3 fellas are realists and anything but fluffy about where we are at.

txta2

Bench
It just gets worse and worse.
Wait till next year
Go Crazy Wtf GIF

Stake Removed

First Grade
I will watch game on delay.

Fitz let Ikavalu go to France, and now Hiroti in team.
If Rabbits winger is out they are going to throw an 18 year old kid in

bluefox68

Staff member
I will watch game on delay.

Fitz let Ikavalu go to France, and now Hiroti in team.
If Rabbits winger is out they are going to throw an 18 year old kid in
Unfortunately that 18-year-old kid is a gun.

Both times I’ve seen him play, he’s scored amazing tries… And he’d be playing right wing, which is our left-side defence.