What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Warriors in Auckland - Friday 6pm AEST

King-Gutho94

Coach
Talagi wont be dropped.

My tip is he will play out the season unless he gets injured or suspended.

Barrett has nothing to gain by dropping him for Morgan Harper when Barrett isn't here next year either.

So i doubt he gives a toss he wants just results.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, I think if Ryles was in charge he might be dropped but there is no motivation for TBaz to drop him

yy_cheng

Coach
It's why I said it is stupid that the management didnt put in some clause to say the New Coach can make team selections in 2024 in TBaz's updated contract.

As KG says, TBaz won't be here, there is no incentive for him to do things in favour of the club but more for his own self

hindy111

Post Whore
6pm Friday slot means that I won't be watching it live.

If we get flogged, I might not watch it at all.
idk.gif

That's the way I'm feeling rn.

So you only support the club when they are going well hey.
I knew it

Parra Pride

Referee
So you only support the club when they are going well hey.
I knew it
I’ll sit and watch us get belted but I won’t watch a game I know we lost if I didn’t catch it live. I don’t have time to sit and watch eight minutes of depression after the fact.

Soto

Bench
I'd let Blaize know he can catch REX to NZ...
I would have Sanders at half and move Asi to centre..no point playing Blaize..f**k him