What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all the doubters

RHCP

Bench
LOL @ idiots who think consistency makes you better

Hayne is the smartest man on earth and times his run of form perfect every year,he knows he can turn it on whenever he wants,why would he waste his energy and time playing great in every single game when he knows all you have to do is make the top 8 .
You're definitely onto something there.

Avenger

Immortal
skynews_1746208715.jpg

WaznTheGreat

Referee
How did "Consistency" work out for the Dragons last season(Most wins in regular season) ? LOL
How did "Consistency" work out for the Cleveland Cavaliers this season(Most wins in regular season) ? LOL

LOL @ consistency makes you better

thommo4pm

Coach
No the gap is not closing,Boyd has never ever won a game single handely for any of the teams he has played for,Hayne has won about 100 games all by himself.

Yes the gap is closing, and you have no credibility on the topic with the garbage that you write.

Ladmate

Bench
How did "Consistency" work out for the Dragons last season(Most wins in regular season) ? LOL
How did "Consistency" work out for the Cleveland Cavaliers this season(Most wins in regular season) ? LOL

LOL @ consistency makes you better

LeBron tanked the series against Boston ... I take the dragons example though.

gronkathon

First Grade
Dragons consistency last year mattered as much in the finals as Haynes second half of the season when he sh*t his panties in the grand final

Slackboy72

Coach
I do remember when Hayne single handedly won a SoO match and series for Qld with one pass to Lockyer.

Loudstrat

Coach
Imagine if Hayne played in a team with good halves like Slater and co,he is already the greatest but would be even greater.

Bow down
I didn't know Stlater was a good half........

Correct, Didgi

Boyd, on the other hand, has been consistent all year.

F*ck - Ben Kusto was consistent! My last 16 poos have been consistent!

And Boyd "closing the gap" is like Gaba's grandmother closing the gap on an XPT in her wheelchair.