What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all the doubters

Usain Bolt

Bench
Hai guiz hayne was awesome in origin remember all those games he won by himself, remember that try saver on slater to win the game

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Are Parra back in the 8 yet? Both teams have massive holes in their games.

Good game to watch tonight & will hurt Penrith massively. Parra still aren't enywhere near last year & for the record would be happy for Saints to play them at any stage of the finals in 2010.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Did you make this thread before or after you gave hayne a bj?

No wonders people can't stand parra fans. 2 wins in a row and all of a sudden we should bow down to parra. :lol:

Slammin

Juniors
Anyone here remember this?

AS Melbourne yesterday unveiled plans to belt Parramatta superstar Jarryd Hayne out of Sunday's grand final, the ice cool fullback responded with two words: "Good luck".
Anyone remember what happened?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
xktb9e.jpg

:lol:

Avenger

Immortal
Anyone here remember this?

Anyone remember what happened?

Yes. Melbourne cheated the cap and won with an illegal team. Now they have been stripped of that premiership.

Forget that one or do you need me to pound that thickhead of yours a little more ?

Slammin

Juniors
Yes. Melbourne cheated the cap and won with an illegal team. Now they have been stripped of that premiership.

Forget that one or do you need me to pound that thickhead of yours a little more ?

Do you mean the same cheating team that Brisbane and Manly both beat in the Grand Final? :crazy:

Avenger

Immortal
Do you mean the same cheating team that Brisbane and Manly both beat in the Grand Final? :crazy:

I have a saying for people like you.

"Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

thommo4pm

Coach
My god, Parra have won 2 games in a row and their fans are carrying on deadset lunatics.

People say our fans are arrogant.
The Parra bandwagon has been very quiet this year, should we get prepared for all these "hardcore" fans of Parra to come out again?

Think I'll be cheering for the Dogs to give Parra a belting next week.

Loudstrat

Coach
Yes. The had to overspend the cap by $2 million to nullify Hayne. And they forgot about Fui!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avenger

Immortal
My god, Parra have won 2 games in a row and their fans are carrying on deadset lunatics.

The Parra bandwagon has been very quiet this year, should we get prepared for all these "hardcore" fans of Parra to come out again?

Been supporting them before you were swimming in your dad's balls.

The Dogs ? :lol::lol::lol:

mene

Juniors
To all the doubters, morons, oxygen thieves, Parra haters and perennial idiots who doubt the class off Jarryd Hayne. Especially Gaba who rates Darius Boyd more :lol: and the other imbecile who wants to know where the Hayne Train is. Hang your f**king heads in shame. Jarryd Hayne is the best fullback and the best player in the world.

As I have said on many occasions he does sh*t that other players can only think of doing on PlayStation. He is the man. Fear him but respect him.
Hayne is the man but noway he has played anywhere near the level Boyd and Slater have this year

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Idiot,Parra have been getting good crowds all season

Loudstrat

Coach

Yeah and what would that prove numbnuts?

Dogs would still have to start favorites. Besides, Hayne had a blinder tonight - again doing stuff no other can. As stupid as the "bandwagon" might appear now - equally stupid is the response to bag Hayne because of a couple of fans revelling in the euphoria of a big comeback.

The original post was aimed at the Haynehaters - and predictably out they came.

I'd say it's been an excellent fishing trip for the OP!

thommo4pm

Coach
Been supporting them before you were swimming in your dad's balls.

The Dogs ? :lol::lol::lol:

I bet you have, and also disown them just as quickly, just like the majority of Parra fans. And you must be pretty old then.

See if you are laughing at the Dogs next week I guess.

thommo4pm

Coach

Dogs would still have to start favorites. Besides, Hayne had a blinder tonight - again doing stuff no other can. As stupid as the "bandwagon" might appear now - equally stupid is the response to bag Hayne because of a couple of fans revelling in the euphoria of a big comeback.

Actually, if you read my first reply in this thread was that Hayne was exceptional tonight. :roll:

If the Dogs beat you next week, it will put your very annoying fans back in their box.
Where have I bagged Hayne?

And please tell us why the Dogs would start as favourites.

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Dogs will not be favs next week.