What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all the doubters

Evenflow

Bench
Sounds like a POS player to me. And with his poor defense, crap attitude, and only playing to the best of his ability when he feels he should makes for a poor rugby league player.

Enjoy the 500k paperweight.

To be fair the bloke does put in about 7 good games a years so that justifies that exhorbitant price tag doesn't it? :sarcasm: Add Morts, Poore and Cayless among a few others who they're paying waaaay overs for and they're an absolute show in for the title aren't they? :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
To be fair the bloke does put in about 7 good games a years so that justifies that exhorbitant price tag doesn't it? :sarcasm: Add Morts, Poore and Cayless among a few others who they're paying waaaay overs for and they're an absolute show in for the title aren't they? :lol:
Well being a Storm supporter you'd know all about paying overs, waaaaaaaaaay overs.........

_snafu_

Immortal
They have lost their last 5 grand finals and were the last minor premier to bow out in week 2 since the 80's. They are the Kings of the Choke. Enough.

Wrong. Bulldogs went out in 2 weeks in 1993.

If you're going to troll, get your facts right.

mattyg

Bench
Pay him half ? LOL

If Hayne didn't play for the Eels they would have 3000 overall members and a crowd average of 5000.

Parramatta are nothing without Hayne,pay him 20 billion a year.

exactly...you just admitted it yourself that parra have a massive bandwagon who only come out for jarryd hayne. knob.:lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
The guy who used to do"Hypotheticals" on the ABC? He was brilliant. Why would anyone hate him?

If you're referring to an NRL player, I have NFI who the feck you're on about. Who does this guy play for?
Last years GF half that got paid legally. Not Geoffery Robinson - who is a legend.

Well at least the players were actually worth it :lol::lol::lol:
Breaking the salary cap for Matt Geyer - that's like rooting the 200kg ugly chick and saying it was worth it!!!

its simple. avenger is mentally ill.
Truth - the black sheep of the family.

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
Good points.

But I wouldn't call our 2009 Grand Final defeat a "choke" - only the most die-hard Eels fans tipped them to win.

But 2001 and 2005 were chokes of epic proportion.

The 2005 choke is a myth, Hindy wasn't there, if we lost with him there then yeah it was a choke but Parra rarely do well when Hindy is missing. It was a game we could've won but were probably going to lose with no Hindy. If he was there then we should've won.

2001? yeah I'd say it was a choke but when you look at the team lineups Parra over achieved in the minor premiership. Newcastle had a lot of rep players.

2001 was a choke but it was nothing compared to 1998.:oops:

Anyway, choke has lost it's meaning lately, idiots just say choke whenever a team loses a finals game these days. It's only a choke if you concede a decent lead, or maybe if you are massive favourites. Just losing to a better team isn't a choke.

cleary89

Coach
xktb9e.jpg

needs more love

sam54no

Juniors
Wow, what an entertaining thread

As a Parra fan, i love to watch Hayne play. But i hate the pressure that fans and media put on him. He's 22 FFS. I'm not saying he is better than Slater or Boyd or whoever, in fact it's a matter of opinion (People argue that Muralitharan is a better spinner than Warne and vice versa, but it doesn't make either of them less of a champion)

Yes he is a great player to watch. Yes He is up there with the most exciting players when he's on his game. Yes he's not as consistent as Slater and Boyd, but the fact is that Hayne is playing behind the worst halve's combination in the league. The fact is that he's pretty much our main ball player aswell as our fullback and although Slater and Boyd are more consistent as fullbacks, the spotlight isn't on them for every single attacking play.

I honestly don't care who people thing is a better fullback or pleyer, and i don't think Jarryd would either. I'm just happy to be able to witness his brilliance aswell as that of Slater, Benji, Thurston and the many other great players in this comp.

Love him or hate him, you can't deny that Jarryd is one of the most exciting players to watch. But he is not the best player in the world. In my opinion that would be Thurston.

Last edited:

sooperdooper

First Grade
People love to hate hayne for a number of reasons...
but you cant deny how great he is.
Obviously i am an eels fan.. I respect other talents in the game.

People can claim that hayne only 'turns up half a year' which is total BS.
The guy is trying his best every game.. He cant do it EVERY game.

Sometimes you need other players to step up and take control... other teams have that luxury with top line hookers and halves.

kanseki

Juniors
im a parra fan and i gotta say that haynetrain you are an embaressment and one annoying prick.
please get your head out your arse before opening your mouth again because your words are full of sh*t

Last edited:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
im a parra fan and i gotta say that haynetrain you are an embaressment and one annoying prick.
please get your head out your arse before opening your mouth again because your words are full of sh*t

Most of my posts are aimed at trying to annoy people,glad it worked on a mentally weak plodder such as yourself.

stormbati

Bench
it seems he has an obsession with airplanes! When he scores he pretends he's the airplane, when he's hit, he pretends he's diving out of one!

Aenemus

Juniors
hayne only play good for 15 mins a game, and is no where near a complete fullback as boyd is.

Plus hayne does nothing against good defending teams where boyd plays consistancy all through out the game not only when the defense gets tired.

Hayne is only effective when the defense gets tired , why he is only good for 15 mins

i dont rate hayne in the top 10 fullbacks , he is a poor reader and defender

There is no way i would consider hayne over boyd.

I think Hayne proved ALL your points complete BS in one game.

Scores 2 tries and sets up another in the first 10 mins...

Then pulled off one of the top try saving tackles. . . in the 67th minute.

Amazing how blinding jealousy can be.

IFR33K

Coach
This thread proved one thing and one thing only.

The better Hayne goes, the more jealous fans of rival teams get.

Maybe these forum are filled with school kids.:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm: