What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all the doubters

Durantula35

Juniors
It's kinda hard to be jealous of a team that hasn't won a premiership in 25 years :lol:

Your right! I'd much rather support a financially struggling club that can't attract players.

Anyway, you lot all need to grow up. This jealousy and whinging on these forums is incredible. There's a lot of sad, sad people on here. Just appreciate the man for his talents and what he brings to the game.

The funniest call is the 'he only plays well in the 2nd half of the year call'. Good one guys, It's much better to blitz the competition Rounds 1-15. Pathetic.

Glenn

First Grade
This thread proved one thing and one thing only.

The better Hayne goes, the more jealous fans of rival teams get.

Maybe these forum are filled with school kids.:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Classical Tall Poppy Syndrome at work.;-)

IFR33K

Coach
It's kinda hard to be jealous of a team that hasn't won a premiership in 25 years :lol:

Thats pretty rich coming from a knights supporter, considering they won 97 with half the team on steroids and in 01 on the back of a junkie.:lol::lol:

Like it was the eels fault that they had to play the GF against a $6 million team. Any other team, and the eels would of been premiers.

Ray Parlour

Juniors
hayneplane.jpg

Gaba

First Grade
lol imagine avenger, haynetrain and loudstrat in the ch 9 commentary box with gould,johns, ray warren

on grand final day and the hayne scored the winning try

LOL

as someone typed in the game day thread after friday's game hate to be the one to clean up after the game

Last edited:

Ladmate

Bench
lol imagine avenger, haynetrain and loudstrat in the ch 9 commentary box with gould,johns, ray warren

on grand final day and the hayne scored the winning try

LOL

as someone typed in the game day thread after friday's game hate to be the one to clean up after the game

He doesn't turn up for Grand Finals.

Loudstrat

Coach
He'd turn up for a world cup final though Ladmate.

You must hate how Hayne got the Brad Fittler medal - and hate how he's one of the first Blues picked and not Steve Turner.

thommo4pm

Coach
Talk about premature ejaculation time. Am I not mistaken that the Eels are still sitting outside the top 8? Am I not mistaken that Hayne has only bundied on in the past two weeks? The bloke needs to be more consistent for yoyos like Avenger to circle jerk off to, surely?

Post of the year In my opinion. Called it beautifully.

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I thought the Eels were going to win every game and Hayne would be unstoppable. I am very confused as to what has happened over the last two weeks

ps dugan is a better fullback than Hayne :lol:

Gaba

First Grade
Yes fullbacks get caught out of position during games but i havent seen one getting help because of bad positioning .And hayne is suppose to be one of the best ?

What does that say , the coach hasnt got confidence,no wonder there are doubters.

Last edited:

Scarves

Juniors
Hayne doesn't strike me as a mentally tough player, or the kind of player everyone wants to play beside... he strikes me more as a type of "hey you guys, how good am I going" type of player.

That he plays for Parramatta is one of the reasons he gets so many overhyped plaudits. If he played for the Sharks, Hayne would just be labelled enigmatic.

innsaneink

Referee
Hayne doesn't strike me as a mentally tough player, or the kind of player everyone wants to play beside... he strikes me more as a type of "hey you guys, how good am I going" type of player.

That he plays for Parramatta is one of the reasons he gets so many overhyped plaudits. If he played for the Sharks, Hayne would just be labelled enigmatic.

LOL

When tackled on halfway line, Hayne to opposition defender: "Great try saver"

Meth

Staff member
He's nowhere near as good as the commentary mugs make out and nowhere near as bad as the forum mugs make out- I'm not sure which is more painful to listen to/read.

He's a good fullback with the potential to be great

Latest posts