What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all the dragon haters

Wobbygong

First Grade
Choke on that you clueless merkins.

Peter Peters, the Johns brothers, the Daily Telecrap journos (except Andrew Webster), Gorden Tallis, dragon hating opposition fans..... all of you pathetic and petty merkins, I salute you with the bird get that into you losers......................oh yeah :lol::lol::lol:

Jud

Juniors
Certainly not trying to take anything away from the dragons, their record is one to be envied by most clubs. Was rather pointing out the fact that one result in 31 years hardly shakes a choker tag!

Wobbygong

First Grade
Hey Jud, I'm basking in glory, you're basking in bitterness loser :lol:.

395920.jpg

Jud

Juniors
I'm not basking in anything mate, my team got knocked out last week. And as a lot of my mates support the dragons, I was actually hoping you would win yesterday.

My point is that you won a grand final, enjoy and soak it up, then sit back down and order another drink. It could be another 31 years until your next so I wouldn't be gloating too much.

However, enjoy your time, it's an awesome feeling when your team wins.

n r l f a n

Juniors
people will still use the chokers tag, but no dragonfan will care now!!!!!

roosters are probly the new chokers

Jud

Juniors
and nor should they, they are the premiers.

Unfortunately, I think the chokers tag is currently firmly with Mr Smith.

ebbedfred

Bench
For me, these sort of comments are warranted, but more towards those who guranreed we would choke, who said we'd never win a comp, who promised we weren't good enough.

If we give stick to others supporters throughout the year we have to expect some back, this is our time to bask in the sunshine and we'll enjoy it, but I'll show respect to those who give it through the year

konk4

Juniors
Hey Jud.

Your low life Tigers are f**ken chokers. Made the finals twice in the last decade.

Now thats choking.

f**king flea

HowHigh

Coach
The more people complain and come up with bullsh*t reasons and excuses why we don't deserve it makes it all the better. Just shows how much they are all burning while we are all celebrating.

big pat

Coach
Choke on that you clueless merkins.

Peter Peters, the Johns brothers, the Daily Telecrap journos (except Andrew Webster), Gorden Tallis, dragon hating opposition fans..... all of you pathetic and petty merkins, I salute you with the bird get that into you losers......................oh yeah :lol::lol::lol:

and don't forget, truth of sydney, melonhead,holman, waiders not premiers.

Latest posts