What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To the Saints and Parra supporters....

Miss_Eels

Juniors
I think finishing 1st and 2nd done us over in the end. The system is stuffed and those losses over the weekend justified that. There is no advantage in versing lowly teams like 7 and 8 in the first week and no advantage in having a week off.
I guess the dream GF was never meant to be and we're stuck watching a boring Cowboys/Tigers GF with the top 2 teams of the season sitting on the sideline. What a joke....:roll:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Miss_Eels said:
I think finishing 1st and 2nd done us over in the end. The system is stuffed and those losses over the weekend justified that. There is no advantage in versing lowly teams like 7 and 8 in the first week and no advantage in having a week off.
I guess the dream GF was never meant to be and we're stuck watching a boring Cowboys/Tigers GF with the top 2 teams of the season sitting on the sideline. What a joke....:roll:

Mate you should be able to beat a team that came 5th and 4th! It wouldn't matter who you played you played that badly! I believe the AFL system is the fairest but that is only my opinion!

Smartman

Juniors
Miss_Eels said:

The week off is a big disadvantage, ive been saying that for the past few years.

Im glad the dogs lost last year in the first week although dragons fans think we lost on purpose to kick them out.
1v4, 2v3, 5v8, 6v7 is a much better system, dont understand the advantage of finishing 1st or 2nd with the mcyntire system cos of the easy games they play.

And no it wont be a boring grand final, will be very exciting match to watch with the likes of Marshall, Bowen, Thurston and Prince on show.

OVP

Coach
waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

:lol:

The Saints fans arent making any excuses. Take note.

p.s. your coach, your ceo and your team is the joke.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Smartman said:
And no it wont be a boring grand final, will be very exciting match to watch with the likes of Marshall, Bowen, Thurston and Prince on show.

That how they promoted the first final between the Cows and the Tigs, and we all know what happened then.

Smartman

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
That how they promoted the first final between the Cows and the Tigs, and we all know what happened then.

Yes because it was a 4th vs 5th match, probably the least important match of the first week of the finals.

This is the Grand Final with 2 fairytale teams, it will be hard for me for whom ill support.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah well lets just pick the f*cking rep sides for the GF and draw the team names out of a hat ..
"and this years lucky winners are.... Souths and Saints!" oohhh SO nostalgic !!

Tigers had only 6 days to prepare for thier semi! I guess if they lost we could whinge about that sort of thing also!! :lol:

BuffaloRules

Coach
Keep whinging Parra losers...

"Dream GF" ...yeah right.... Saints/Wests would have beaten you as comfortably as the Cows did today.

Only two wins seperated the top 5 teams this year....its hardly like you dominated the competition.:roll:

lockyno1

Post Whore
BuffaloRules said:
Keep whinging Parra losers...

"Dream GF" ...yeah right.... Saints/Wests would have beaten you as comfortably as the Cows did today.

Only two wins seperated the top 5 teams this year....its hardly like you dominated the competition.:roll:

Agreed!

mickdo

Coach
Wasn't the week off that did us. We just played like s**t, pure and simple. Wouldn't have mattered where in the 8 we finished, if a performance like that was in us (unless we finished 5th of course :lol:)

Enoughsaid

Juniors
Face it.. your coaches are duds

they turn champions into very ordinary reserve graders

It will be great listening to Daley on NRL on Fox...as usual he will pump the dragons tyres up...

Miss_Eels said:

grapes-print.jpg
Sour GRAPES :lol::lol:

should be a great GF

The Brain

Juniors
Paradoesntmatta and Saintonce wewere warriors arent there because your not good enough.

System is fine your pride is not.
Briam Smith amd Nathan Brown are like Brotheres they canr coach.
Glen Morrison is a androtop.

Scott

Bench
Nothing wrong with the system at all. Tigers and Cowboys player great. Eels and Dragons were poor. Simple as that really.

Why do people blame the system when their team crashes out?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
The Top Two teams are in the Grand Final.

If Parramatta and St George were good enough they'd be there. STOP WHINGING!

bob dylan

Juniors
Parra just continued the way they played the second half against Manly, only difference this time was they done it for the whole match.

Big Mick

Referee
have a cry...waaa ... waaa

Penrith came 1st in 2003 and won the comp...Dogs came second last year and won the comp...Roosters had the week off and made the GF.

Your not in the grand final because the Tigers and Cowboys turned up fired up on the day and played 100% instead of nervously and half-arsed. As for dream grand finals...please....Tigers/Cowboys is the best grand final possible out of the 4 teams. Last years fairytale v this years fairytale. Both teams love to throw the ball around. Its gonna be a great game. It would be heaps more exciting than Dragons v Parra where you would see one team crack under pressure while the other runs away with it.

Its not the system thats at fault....Its the players who didn't put enough in on the day.

ozzie

Bench
Well I am looking forward to the g/f. It should be a ripper. I am looking forward to it more than a Sts Robots v Parra Robots..

RainMan

Juniors
Miss_Eels said:

Keep eating those sour grapes :lol: . I suppose you were part of the Eels crowd leaving with 15 minutes to go too.

It is a dream GF as well for the supporters of both teams in it. What a day for the 3 Smiths to have absolute shockers. I wonder if Brian Smith will release some of this team, that is his usual response when something goes wrong isn't it??

How funny was the Parra callers to 2GB calling for Smith to be sacked :lol:

jdavo24

Juniors
The bye and weeks off in the finals would surely halt momentum. Probably an issue that needs to be looked at. However, nothing excuses dropping the ball on just about every scoring chance... :cry: