What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toasters

Spike

First Grade
Does anyone know why toasters have such a high setting on them, that it burns the toast so that it's inedible? I mean truely, does anyone put the toaster on high cause they like charcoal instead of toast? :-k

Anonymous

Juniors
My toaster toasts fine. But the springs are over loaded and the toast flies through the air and onto the stove top a metre away.

All part of the morning routine here...

GBT

Juniors
Anyone know why some toasters insist on tossing the finished product several km's into orbit?

The next eclipse is predicted to be the product of a Warburtons white sliced (Part of a loaf purchased from ASDA in Wakefield) launched from a south easterly facing kitchen somehwere in the Pontefract area of West Yorkshire.

Kasper

Bench
I put my toaster on the highest to speed up the cooking but all it does is burn my toast.

kaon

Juniors
KINGLING said:
I put my toaster on the highest to speed up the cooking but all it does is burn my toast.

Putting mine to the highest level doesn't make it go faster, just longer.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Jess said:
alex said:
Crumpets also need the high setting to toast properly.

Ding ding ding! I guess the rest of you have never cooked a crumpet? :|
yep you put it on high so it cooks faster.... then I have to put it in again to cook more after it has poped.... but I turn it down for the second time.

Ultima

Juniors
Bailey said:
Does anyone know why toasters have such a high setting on them, that it burns the toast so that it's inedible? I mean truly, does anyone put the toaster on high cause they like charcoal instead of toast? :-k

Duh.... It's to warm up your hands on when the heater dies...

GBT said:
Anyone know why some toasters insist on tossing the finished product several km's into orbit?

Duh again.... The toaster doubles as a house protection device.... Why do you think they warn people about putting knifes in them? It's because you can use the toaster to shoot knifes into trespassers...

JoeD

First Grade
They always tell you not to put your knife in the toaster. This is presumably to stop people electrocuting themselves. The electricity goes from the toaster, through the knife and into the person. I put my finger into the toaster all the time, is this just as dangerous? am I merely cutting out the middle man?

LeagueNut

First Grade
GBT said:
The next eclipse is predicted to be the product of a Warburtons white sliced (Part of a loaf purchased from ASDA in Wakefield) launched from a south easterly facing kitchen somehwere in the Pontefract area of West Yorkshire.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, but that is the funniest thing I have read in a LONG time!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

brook

First Grade
crumpets never turn out properly if you do them in a toaster anyway

you gotta grill them

half

Coach
it's been ages since i've had crunklets

they're tasty. i'm gonna buy some next time i go shopping