What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl plans for a 20 team comp

Wb1234

Referee
That game is on its last legs.
Pneumonia and maximus … super 14
Perth red bukowksi canard … afl
How do you explain this?

You're either a liar or the piss you've consumed has turned your brain into a potato.

Seek help you vile old bastard.
one of the most brutal takedowns In the history of lu

someone needs to do similar to Perth red

bravo sir

Wb1234

Referee
18. Png
100%. It’s probably going to happen unfortunately but the next three sides is easy (in whatever order) NZ 2, Perth and Brisbane side. Done and done.
18. Png
19. Perth bears
20. Christchirch
21. Brisbane western coridoor tiger jets
22. Adelaide

Then potentially

23. Wellington
24. Central coast

Pneumonia and maximus … super 14
Perth red bukowksi canard … afl

one of the most brutal takedowns In the history of lu

someone needs to do similar to Perth red

bravo sir
Vlad The Imbiber AKA Pneumonia had it coming. He's got something nasty stuck up his arse and takes out his frustration on everyone else.

His doctor sent him for a colonoscopy to find out what is up there, but the results came back inconclusive.

Thanks captain obvious! I have beer post colonoscopy. Forgive my rudeness

I can now see why he has a soft spot for Butthurtski.

18. Png

18. Png
19. Perth bears
20. Christchirch
22. Adelaide

Then potentially

23. Wellington
24. Central coast
The vibes from V'landys suggest 17-20 will be introduced in that order, although I will be shocked if his preference is approved by the broadcasters and clubs. If he goes against the wishes of the broadcasters and clubs then they will have him punted.

Brian potter

Bench
Vlad The Imbiber AKA Pneumonia had it coming. He's got something nasty stuck up his arse and takes out his frustration on everyone else.

His doctor sent him for a colonoscopy to find out what is up there, but the results came back inconclusive.

I can now see why he has a soft spot for Butthurtski.
I’d be very surprised if he showed up on here anymore.

he won’t be missed that’s for sure.

flippikat

Bench
18. Png

18. Png
19. Perth bears
20. Christchirch
22. Adelaide

Then potentially

23. Wellington
24. Central coast
I'd say the chances are NZ 3 (whether that's Wellington or anywhere else) may be 22 and Adelaide one of the teams 23-24.. otherwise that lineup looks likely if we go to 24 in the long run.

final say

Juniors
I'd say the chances are NZ 3 (whether that's Wellington or anywhere else) may be 22 and Adelaide one of the teams 23-24.. otherwise that lineup looks likely if we go to 24 in the long run.
It really is a shame about Wellington. I'd love to see a team there! Totally deserves one! Good sise city that's growing, with large regional centres close enough to kinda feel part of it too, they also love their League.
If Te kah stadium wasn't being built, we wouldn't even be considering Christchurch before Wellington.

At this stage I haven't given up hope that good sense will prevail and Christchurch will be next, then you have to have Perth.

Christchurch and Perth are my 18 and 19
As for 20, I wouldn't be against Wellington at all ! And if Christchurch is next and goes well, by the time team 20 comes around, they might be pushing a solid case.

I really hope this PNG nonsense goes away, it's the double choc donut in a healthy expansion diet.

Steel Saints

Juniors
If it comes down to Brisbane Tigers, PNG, South Island Kea and West Coast Pirates for the next three licences then it's obvious who should miss out.

PNG.

The average humidity in Port Moresby is 76.9%.

It's one of the poorest and most violent cities in the world.

How many women and children will want to be confined to a secure compound?

It'll never be self-sufficient and Labor's proposal only covers 10 years.

Imagine a controversial refereeing decision going against the PNG team at home in Port Moresby.

flippikat

Bench
It really is a shame about Wellington. I'd love to see a team there! Totally deserves one! Good sise city that's growing, with large regional centres close enough to kinda feel part of it too, they also love their League.
If Te kah stadium wasn't being built, we wouldn't even be considering Christchurch before Wellington.
Yeah, I think if the Christchurch earthquakes hadn't happened & the old Lancaster Park was being upgraded in a bit-by-bit way akin to Eden Park, then the choice between Wellington & Christchurch would be trickier.

The Warriors would be pressing for it to be Christchurch (if a 2nd NZ team is an NRL priority), just due to it being further away - and I think that would weigh into the decision making regardless of stadium - and likely get Christchurch ahead of Wellington for NZ 2.

As a side note, it'll be interesting to see some how other codes go with their trans-Tasman plans - A-league have Auckland coming in next season, and I wouldn't be surprised if NBL Basketball look at a 2nd NZ club, especially as Wellington Saints are quite a power in NZ's scene.

I hesitate to mention Cricket, Netball & AFL as none of them seem that interested in Australia/NZ competitions at that level (let alone games over here when it comes to AFL), but you never know.. maybe if NRL, A-League & NBL have success with 2nd teams here?

Pippen94

First Grade
The vibes from V'landys suggest 17-20 will be introduced in that order, although I will be shocked if his preference is approved by the broadcasters and clubs. If he goes against the wishes of the broadcasters and clubs then they will have him punted.

Broadcasters want more games firstly. Then more se Qld teams. Nz2 with timeslot would be great option also from broadcast perspective..

blue bags

First Grade
Broadcasters want more games firstly. Then more se Qld teams. Nz2 with timeslot would be great option also from broadcast perspective..
What's the time slot for PNG TV games ?
Who's going care. But the opposing team fan's will care.
The Queensland cup team PNG Hunter's will be effected by a New PNG NRL team
All of this is politics. Money
Why can't we have a PNG team in A league
AFL. . Union. Netball.
The political idea is for PNG to become a state of Australia